petrol 89p per litre

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
yes youm read it correct go to morrison spend £40 get voucher for one fill up extra 5%p off and its 94.9 now = .89.9 :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Emulsion, 5 ltrs. tinted/mixed up in the machine £25.00 ish. :confused: £5.00 per litre. :eek:

Roughcaster.

go to aldi they are selling white and maggy for £4.50 for 7.5 litres be quick as i am filling my van :LOL:

yes youm read it correct go to morrison spend £40 get voucher for one fill up extra 5%p off and its 94.9 now = .89.9 :LOL:
What? Morrisons? You mean Tesco? Morrisons have the miles scheme where after you spend the GDP of a small country on petrol you get a fiver off your shopping. But there aint a tesco near me so i use morrisons. we save the vouchers and put them towards the xmas shopping. End up with about 10 with me and my dads put together.

Unfortunately the new pay@pump card swipers dont work! and when you take the reciept into the kiosk their tills dont recognise the points from the pumps! :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
steve ,it is morrison though it was nation wide ;) its on till end of november the one i went to was in BARROW in FURNESS CUMBRIA

Back