Peugeot 206 o4 plate antipollution fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all i have a 206 with a fault coming on the dashboard antipollution fault and don't know why any help please bazzzz antipollution active also comes up

Sponsored Links
I've had this with a 406 diesel.....along side the fuel tank, there's another vessel filled with Eolys fluid and this is gradually introduced into the fuel system to keep the particulate filter clean. When the vessel is empty it needs to be dealer recharged. Not doing this does put the anti pollution lamp on, but the good news is the emissions aren't affected MOT wise particularly.
A good high speed thrash along the motorway does a good job of cleaning the filter anyway!
John :)

that would be a 2.2 406 or sum thing very new going by the description above

it's most likely the egr valve or air doser if it has them both

Just had to look at a similar problem on a peugeot 307, have a look at the phaser but do not get it from a peugeot dealer as they jack the price up.

Sponsored Links
hi pipex36 not to sound ignorant but what and where is the phaser thanks bazzz

I believe that the correct name is Camshaft de-phaser..

There is one associated with the Inlet cams and one associated with the outlet cams.

Hope this helps.

They initially changed one of them on my Peugeot and the fault disappeared they then sorted out the timing slip by changing the pulley. Thats all I can really say. Upto now mine is okay.

Sponsored Links
Back