Phone numbers

B

Bodd

I'm getting calls from numbers that look like a mobile number, only they have 12 numbers.

What are these numbers and whats the con. I suspect its a con...

Sponsored Links
Also getting numbers like this call.

As above numbers I block now. When I have answered in the past it goes dead

Dont normal mob nos have 11numbers?

07 123 456789

Have you googled the number -be careful it doesnt alter your voicemail settings

Skme of them alter your outgoing voicemail number to a number of their choice....ie one that costs

You can check online to see if a scam number most of the time. There are websites where people put the number in and say what it's about.

Sponsored Links
I google pretty much every unknown number that calls me and find it has called hundreds of other people and you will find out who/what it belongs to.

0879 numbers:

Dodgy

If you have been contacted by 0897, you ought to be extremely cautious about answering their calls. The caller ID has almost certainly been spoofed with an officially reserved number, either as part of an elaborate prank or worse yet, a malicious scam. Be vigilant and don't let fraudsters con you out of your money. Don't accept any calls or text messages from 0897

It's MI5, they are onto you you Bodd. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Andy

I've had Mi5 call before with an emergency. I told the the price of an emergency call out. When I asked for the address I was told its top secret and they couldn't tell me...

I'm normally told that by landlords, "go and do the work and email the invoice", don't think so, I want your full name, address and landline phone number before I work for a new landlord.

Andy

I've had Mi5 call before with an emergency. I told the the price of an emergency call out. When I asked for the address I was told its top secret and they couldn't tell me...

I heard they told you Pimlico Plumbers was cheaper

I heard they told you Pimlico Plumbers was cheaper

Pimlico plumbers are cheaper......

I had a call from a old customer last week who lives in a 15 million £, mews just off harley Street. I told my rates........ She's trying now to get a local plumber cheaper..... I'm sure she will.

590834D5-3CDE-46C5-A99D-4B8D69E9C3CC.png

Sponsored Links
Back