Phrasing me out!

Sponsored Links
If I say "yeah, Ive just overtaken 2nd place" will that dupe them?

Paul.

we need to find a window to fit this one in. you mean a space in your diary then?

it ticks all the boxes. you mean its about right

the way forward. you mean its right

we need to pass this one up the line and take a view on it. ask your boss you mean then

Wot, Thermo! You mean you're not going to line up the ducks and run it up the flagpole? :evil:

we need to find a window to fit this one in. you mean a space in your diary then?

we need to pass this one up the line and take a view on it. ask your boss you mean then

Management/consultant speak has always annoyed me, but the OP was not alluding to that. So does someone want to start a new thread on the worst management/consultant speak they have come across?

One that really annoys me is; "Lets run it up the flagpole and see who salutes it."
:evil:

Sponsored Links
One of the worst I have heard is "We need to take a Holistic view of the results" !! :evil: . WTF does that mean?

Management/consultant speak has always annoyed me, but the OP was not alluding to that. So does someone want to start a new thread on the worst management/consultant speak they have come across?

One that really annoys me is; "Lets run it up the flagpole and see who salutes it."
:evil:

thats how most of it starts!

What about 'I have to saaaaaaaaaaaay' ..before someone (normally a woman) makes a point..about anything..

'Im sorrieeeeeeeee but'.........(one of carol malones favourites!)

'In actual fact'...as opposed to what?..a 'ficticious fact'?

'And I was like'...pause to pull a face....'noooooooooooooooooooooooo'

'And its kinda like'

'Can I get' as opposed to 'can I have...we dont live in America..so knock it of eh!!

'Go figure' (see above!!)

'Lush'...popular with fat 50 year old women who like Robbie Williams..

one that always stands out to me ive just recalled when i was sitting in a cafe and two young blokes were eating in front of me. "hows that sandwich treating you?" I came so close to blurting out, its a ****ing sandwhich, what do you mean how is it treating you? Its an inanimate object you **** now talk english!

one that always stands out to me ive just recalled when i was sitting in a cafe and two young blokes were eating in front of me. "hows that sandwich treating you?" I came so close to blurting out, its a **** sandwhich, what do you mean how is it treating you? Its an inanimate object you **** now talk english!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Management speak..... Thats old world and has to be forgotten the new world is the way forward.

Sponsored Links
Back