pip implant

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
No matter who has to pay for what, compo, NHS, private, what happens when the pip gets pulled?

Do they get replaced or are you left with an empty bag of skin?
Does it mean another scar?

I'd be worried if i was a vain person. what would it look like???

Sponsored Links
They won't leave a couple of bags of skin libby.

Replacement or at the very least 'nip and tuck'.

Sponsored Links
Seemigly they have started getting rid of these dodgey t#ts .
On another note has anyone seen Joe lately

What I don't get is why does the NHS have to stump up for companies that have gone out of business? I don't know about you guys but as I'm self employed then I have Public liabillity insurance that would cover my mistakes if I made a balls up and then ceased trading.

These people paid to have the implants fitted, I fail to see why the state should have to pay because they have decided to have them removed..

What I don't get is why does the NHS have to stump up for companies that have gone out of business? I don't know about you guys but as I'm self employed then I have Public liabillity insurance that would cover my mistakes if I made a balls up and then ceased trading.

These people paid to have the implants fitted, I fail to see why the state should have to pay because they have decided to have them removed..
The NHS are only going to remove them.
If they dont there may be more expensive/life threatning things later, that will/may cost more.
AND
Yes if the NHS remove there will be saggy skin as the skin will have stretched.

These people paid to have the implants fitted, I fail to see why the state should have to fix someone elses problem...

It's a disgrace. Private companies passing the buck onto the taxpayer because it's all gone t*ts up.

Absolutely typical.

Your last line is what i'm getting at, what's the mental attitude to the people that need them? the implant was used to boost there image, confidence, how do you think they feel now with the saggiest tits in their life?

I wonder what the next safe schitt is. botox?

The NHS are only going to remove them.
If they dont there may be more expensive/life threatning things later, that will/may cost more.
AND

But there seems to be little evidence that these implants are causing cancer so basically it is a bunch of daft bints fretting about nothing... If they want them removed then they should pay for the removal themselves.... I fail to see how inserting a foreign object into your body for vanity can have any other outcome than bad

Surely it would be discussed with the surgeon beforehand.

Either replacement or 'make good' the stretched skin.
No way would a surgeon leave huge bags of skin if he can help it.

What about if there was a dodgy hip replacement. They wouldn't just remove it and sew 'em up surely.?

They won't leave a couple of bags of skin libby.

Replacement or at the very least 'nip and tuck'.

Nip and tuck what?what ever bit of saggy skin youv'e got left after being streched to death? why do you think these obsessed females had this shiit done?

Now they have less than they had in the beggining, that they paid fortunes for.
Who pays?The taxpayer, i know, that won't affect me :D

This reminds me
Anyone seen the Dyson email going about nice slim woman having photoshoot in a bikini, the vac is behind her sucking.
when the photo shoot finished they turn of the vac & she is a fatty.
Pity cant link it

A lot of women had these implants done due to breast cancer not cosmetic reasons.
Would you deny them the right to want to look feminine? How would you feel, God forbid, if your wife was one of these women?
From what I believe the government is willing to pay the costs of removal and replacement for NHS patients and is urging private companies to do the same. If the private companies won't the NHS will fund removal but not replacements. In cases where women have had this done just to boost their ego/confidence/desirability then it should be ascertained if they could afford to pay for replacement and if so then they should do so.
How would you feel if you had a testicle implant due to cancer/injury and the same scenario occurred? Would you still be against the NHS footing the bill?

Sponsored Links
Back