New Government

M

Mickymoody

As the government have cut 490,000 private sector jobs, their plan is to replace them with voluntary jobs, provided by the unemployed...and I have to provide the placement; so what job shall I do for free? I have a 'free' choice of ten, what do you suggest? It must be within local to my area, easy to access, the council, DSS, and local college are all candidates, I think some bloke from Austria had similar ideas, in 1944

But all those areas are making cuts..oh!

Does voluntary labour replace paid labour? Is that fair?

If staff are withdrawn, who would train me?

Are there any businesses that want me in the private sector? Is sacking a person ethical? to then employ a person rent free?

Employ me in the public sector, as a freebie...which is most cost effective? employing someone that works for nothing, or paying someone a wage? nobrainer. Trouble ahead.

Who are you going to sack? Someone that you pay 20k a year to, or someone that costs you nothing? That does the same job?

Train up the unemployed, then lose your wage, then enter the dole, and be introduced to your old job, doing what you did, but for dole money. Nice.

Sponsored Links
Not sure on this but when they say they are going to cut jobs.... that is it...there is no job for anybody to do.
The rules on redundancy are, I think, if they pay it then the job has to go as well. If a job is important they can move people in to that job and move the next person on.
I afraid MM you may still not get your chance. :cry:

more drivel from an unemployed lazy chav skiv. :rolleyes:

That wasn't drivel you wrote DM it sounded like a well thought out statement :confused:. You shouldn't knock yourself for being out of work. My personal circumstances are such that I call myself 'selfunemployed'. I don't have to claim off anybody (taxpayers). However, occasionally I do have a job to do but when I don't, I don't 'chavise' myself. Don't be so hard on yourself. I am sure others, with me, will really wish you all the best in finding a job or some money.

Sponsored Links
good to see the unemployed wasters showing some cameraderie. . . .

:LOL:

I have a well paid job thanks; my taxes pay for mickymoodys special brew and roll ups, his house, his council tax, etc etc etc.

FFS start contributing to the system instead of fleecing it, scum like you are why the countrys bankrupt.

wreckedit even if you do not claim the dole you still benefit public services such as hospitals, schools, road maintenance etc etc so start working and pay your fair share you ******.

We all knew massive cuts were on the way. Labour almost bankrupted the country, with their spend spend spend policies.
BTW in the last two years of Labour's government, more jobs than will be lost, were created in local councils up and down the country.
Let's hope that these councils will now look to rid themselves of the non-job jobsworths in positions created by Labour, such as Gay and Lesbian Animal Welfare officer. etc etc ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

FFS start contributing to the system instead of fleecing it, scum like you are why the countrys bankrupt.

Unbelievably, the unemployed actually keep an army of government employees in work.
Put this way, If we had 0 unemployment, there would nothing for the jobcentre people to do. What do you think would happen to their positions??

Would they create jobs for themselves?? ;) ;) ;) ;)

Oh, I thought you were ummm.....never mind.

But do bare in mind that if it wasn't for the (self)unemployed DIY'ers this site might fail for want of drivel. It has been a bit like that lately and having Drivellers on it helps it along. Now I have to put some 'on post' content otherwise it'll be removed.

Ah yes, I do think that job wise, society is going to suffer greatly but this does allow a massive growth in the Black Economy which for me at times is a really good thing.

This is always a result of unemployment/job losses so people shouldn't knock what they haven't tried, yet!. :)

Ah yes, I do think that job wise, society is going to suffer greatly but this does allow a massive growth in the Black Economy which for me at times is a really good thing.

This is always a result of unemployment/job losses so people shouldn't knock what they haven't tried, yet!. :)

So you are saying you work cash in hand?

Working the black economy is away of surviving for some (not me) and wouldn't be done if this countries politicians/financiers hadn't messed things. So, be sure that you are knocking the right people. The perpetrators of this system are the ones who should be knocked. If you looked at the way politicians have disgracefully behaved over the last few years by actually stealing money from the tax payers purse simply by asking for it. Whereas somebody on the Black Economy has at least worked for it, and without getting in to argument, has not actually stolen any of it.
There are a lot of ordinary people out there that use the Black Economy in one way or the other and are perfectly happy to do so.
But to answer your question, like you I would not work for anything else unless it was a friend or person in need.
By the way don't get me mixed up with the benefit fiddlers, that is a different subject of which we do agree on.

Working the black economy is away of surviving for some (not me) and wouldn't be done if this countries politicians/financiers hadn't messed things. So, be sure that you are knocking the right people. The perpetrators of this system are the ones who should be knocked. If you looked at the way politicians have disgracefully behaved over the last few years by actually stealing money from the tax payers purse simply by asking for it. Whereas somebody on the Black Economy has at least worked for it, and without getting in to argument, has not actually stolen any of it.
There are a lot of ordinary people out there that use the Black Economy in one way or the other and are perfectly happy to do so.
But to answer your question, like you I would not work for anything else unless it was a friend or person in need.
By the way don't get me mixed up with the benefit fiddlers, that is a different subject of which we do agree on.

I agree, people confuse, unemployment, with illegal working, and wanting to not work. I don't fit into the latter category, but that is what the government is effectively doing, they are getting rid of their workers, as they have been running 3 month, renewable rolling contracts, so that is where 'natuaral wastage' comes from, then employing people, for their dole money 9-5 5/6 days a week, or their money stops, to fill in those jobs, that they just got rid of.

But I got off my arse, and was offered a position in the local college, helping to setup PC's for the students, and day release at a company in Manchester doing some database programming, and the dole told me no, as I was unavailable for work because it broke the 16 hour rule. I wasn't going to be paid (travel expenses only), now they break their own rules, and say that I must work 40 hours, as yet unspecified location, hence why I asked what local computer type service that I could assist. And all the local services are having jobcuts, so therefore, effectively, the government gets free labour, while sacking their workforce. I understand that the word 'redundant', means the job position is redundant, and no longer available, but in the real world..? And all these short term contracts cancelled...it's catch 22, as a poster above said, as the dole staff, will be on the dole.

Library, Local Council, College, Taxi driver, Driving instructor, local PC shop (no PC world here), Comet/Dixons/type chain, most are cutting back, or not taking on..so ideal to sack their staff, and get free labour in?

Even with all the job cuts there will still be more public sector workers than when that idiot Brown came along in 97. As usual, it's all that fools fault with his dream of big government. Pity he never paid for it. He should be jailed.

Are McDonalds stilll hiring, I see the staff in there are using computers these days, one even came upto me with a plam pilot when the drive through queue was busy once!

good to see I have a well paid job thanks; my taxes pay for mickymoodys special brew and roll ups, his house, his council tax, etc etc etc.

wreckedit ... you ******.
Nothing to do with smoke and mirrors banking then. I thought the clue to bankrupt was in the word :LOL: Perhaps we should coin the phrase dolerupt :idea: Chavwrecked. ****** relegated. Rule ****tania . EU nuch :mrgreen:

Are McDonalds stilll hiring, I see the staff in there are using computers these days, one even came upto me with a plam pilot when the drive through queue was busy once!

I've applied, but got no reply. My company used to manufacture the tills/back office equipment, was quite funny to have a till in pieces on the counter, stood there in my suit, and you glance up, and a queue has formed, to be served....same when I was working on tills in Asda/Sainsbury, someone places their weekend shop on the NON moving conveyor..with the till in bits...

I don't know how old you are Dangermouse, but I've contributed to the system since 1988.. You?

Sponsored Links
Back