Hi All
I wonder if one of you plumbers or people in the know can help.
Posted before and just finishing up a loft conversion, first fix plumbing was done by the builders and jut fitting the bathroom sink. Purchased a trap which fits perfectly. Two issues, 1) the outlet for the trap is 36mm, I have that pipe hanging around. 2) the pipe it's meant to be connecting to is 42mm diameter from the outside / the pipe is to short. Can you even buy a 42/36 reducer? thought it was 40mm and 32mm but that does not fit.
Many thanks
I wonder if one of you plumbers or people in the know can help.
Posted before and just finishing up a loft conversion, first fix plumbing was done by the builders and jut fitting the bathroom sink. Purchased a trap which fits perfectly. Two issues, 1) the outlet for the trap is 36mm, I have that pipe hanging around. 2) the pipe it's meant to be connecting to is 42mm diameter from the outside / the pipe is to short. Can you even buy a 42/36 reducer? thought it was 40mm and 32mm but that does not fit.
Many thanks



