pipes to alter

H

hav it

Hi im going to have a new conservatory installed soon. To do this there are a few pipes to alter.

wcandbath001.jpg

THe conservatory roof line will come to just above the exsisting door frame.
With the conservatory going the width of the house. The 2 pipes are condensate for boiler and bath waste. The reason for this is there is a grid that will need to be moved (if it can)[

Sponsored Links
With the conservatory going the width of the house

Slightly off topic but, do you have a gas hob/cooker.

You don't want be be making it "At Risk" by building the conservatory across the door and window ;)

Sponsored Links
hav it,

You haven't actually asked a question. I understand you want/need to move the Downpipe and Condensate but what is your actual question?

what would be the best way to move the pipes. i.e could i run the bath waste to the soil stack . thanks john

looking at the pics you have a high and low level vents, there prob there for a reason. might be wise to check.

vents are old and blocked off. prob something to do with old coal fire in kitchen.

if i run it to the stack, will i get the smell from the stack coming back into house via bath drian.

if i run it to the stack, will i get the smell from the stack coming back into house via bath drian.

no cause you have a trap under your bath.
what about your condensate pipe, wheres that going ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back