pipework under screed

Balenza said:
Softus said:
...please can you provide a succinct definition of bodging?
As I have repeated before on this forum Softus ,you are a sad assed tozzer who gets a kick out of nit picking through other peoples posts.
Do I take it that you're not willing to answer a basic, simple and reasonable question?

If so, it would be have much better if you'd said that at the outset. ;)

You wouldnt get near my place Doitall. You sound like a bodger.
Yeah, we're all bodgers. We like bodging and we like to bodge. Everyone except Balenza is a bodger. Bodge bodge bodge bodge bodge.

Or is it botch? :D

Sponsored Links
Balenza said:
As for lagging the pipes being unnecessary I disagree.
It fulfills two purposes on new build screed buried pipes as has been said.
What expense ducting ?? And pretty useless if you were tiling over or laying expensive wooden floors ???

As doinit right is an obvious expense you are not prepared to pay I would expect you to disagree, then again you would disagree whatever was said.

Its no problem tiling over ducts as any quality builder would know, it fact with class 1 & 2 water pipes it's a legal requirement that the pipes are accessable.

Softus said:
Balenza said:
Softus said:
...please can you provide a succinct definition of bodging?
As I have repeated before on this forum Softus ,you are a sad assed tozzer who gets a kick out of nit picking through other peoples posts.
Do I take it that you're not willing to answer a basic, simple and reasonable question?

If so, it would be have much better if you'd said that at the outset. ;)

Yeah, we're all bodgers. We like bodging and we like to bodge. Everyone except Balenza is a bodger. Bodge bodge bodge bodge bodge.

Or is it botch? :D

I rest my case . :rolleyes:

Balenza said:
I rest my case . :rolleyes:
Your case must be very well rested, what with all the case resting that you do. Rest rest rest rest rest. :D

Sponsored Links
Doing it right does not mean adding unnecessary expense.
If you have no confidence in your pipe joining abilities Doitall then by all means use a duct but as I said you would certainly not be doing this in my home.
And incidentally CH pipes are the subject of this thread not class 1 & 2 water pipes.

This is most entertaining. It appears that you're incapable of getting fed up of me. :D

What kind of case is it, Big Burning Balthazar?

Soft, rigid, PVC, leather, leatherette, canvas, wooden, or maybe MDF with carved scrolley bits? Or perchance a pretty lady's case with an antique ornate lace covering painstakingly woven by blind Latvian nuns living in abject squalor, starved, coerced and held at gunpoint by evil and heartless Nazis?

Softus said:
What kind of case is it, Big Burning Balthazar?

Soft, rigid, PVC, leather, leatherette, canvas, wooden, or maybe MDF with carved scrolley bits? Or perchance a pretty lady's case with an antique ornate lace covering painstakingly woven by blind Latvian nuns living in abject squalor, starved, coerced and held at gunpoint by evil and heartless Nazis?

I rest my case. :rolleyes:

Well I must say you make me proud. It's like educating an eager child, except without any visible sign of progression. A backward child perhaps. With brain damage. In a coma.

Softus said:
Well I must say you make me proud. It's like educating an eager child, except without any visible sign of progression. A backward child perhaps. With brain damage. In a coma.

I rest my case. :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back