PIR/EICR

I work on domestic properties so ....
I can't believe you really are an electrician - your comments and single minded belief that you have the power and authority to come into someones property and disconnect their supply without their say is beyond pail - you really are away with the fairies aren't you or maybe your just a troll in disguise.
last night said:
vibrobullit407 said:
As I truly thought that I was using the wrong terminology. I actually had to look it up to find that the terminology was the same as BS7671.
I'm past the stage of having any confidence that I know what you 'truly think'. As I've said/implied, from where I'm standing it looks as if you've either been playing with folk here or else you're a rather odd sort of electrician.
Kind Regards, John

Sponsored Links
akin to going to a doctor for a routine checkup and being told that you were not going to be allowed to go home until your kidney had been removed.
Not as bad as being a private patient having a series of tests and being asked, part way through, if you wouldn't mind settling your account up to date....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back