pir wiring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys currently finishing of my front house canopy and have ordered 6 spotlights and a recessed pir and after some advise is possible on the wiring .I would like the spotlights to work as a normal pir setting but also the option to switch them on permenant if i so wish ,i have a switched live from the switch in the hall which i can get the live to the pir and was wondering if i connected that to the( live out )side of the pir it would work correctly.
This is the pir ive ordered http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Recessed-...063613?hash=item2a2c6e77fd:g:JIsAAMXQ9MVRgp0A

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Alternative: if your pir has a 'pulse over-ride' facility.
Just wire the switch to the line feed in to the PIR, and you'll be able to select on,off and PIR mode from the one switch.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back