Pitbull savages woman's guide dog at train station

Sponsored Links
Why did he let the dog off the lead for?

Calling for the dog to be put down is just ignorance imo.
The owner should be put down, not the dog.
If the dog has terrier breeding then it was just doing what comes natural.
Its also obvious the prat shouldn't be handling dogs looking at the way he tried to separate them.
My terrier would do that. Obviously I would never take it in a public place and if I did it would be securly leaded and muzzeled at all times.

Why did he let the dog off the lead for?

Calling for the dog to be put down is just ignorance imo.
it would be securly leaded and muzzeled at all times.
They should be leaded with a 2 foot length of lead pipe . Ignorant reply :LOL:

Sponsored Links
One of the most effective ways to release a dog, is to grab its tackle and twist, or squeeze it's nose very hard.

One of the most effective ways to release a dog, is to grab its tackle and twist, or squeeze it's nose vewry hard.

One of the most effective ways of amputating your fingers is to place it near the muzzle of a vicious, angry, very strong jawed dog.

I have a rescued Staff dog (de-knackered) and Pitbull bitch. Both are soft as 5hit but do have the odd fight. I would not trust either around another dog or a young child and yet our cat's safe.

Once they get fighting you have get in quick and hard to part them and it can bloody hurt. Pitbull's should not be allowed in any public place ever even a muzzled dog is asking for trouble.

Edit: Pitbull is female(swear filter)

No so long as the conditions of the DD act 1990 are met. daisy was on her way to the RSPCA who would have put her to sleep had we not taken her in.
Daisy has a liking for heat sink paste.

this is a current heated discussion on a gsd forum i belong to.
and i to said the dog should be shot,and it seems i upset a few peeps.

yes it is unfair that it is always the dog that gets destroyed,personally id give the so called owner a bl00dy good slap aswell,behind nearly every bad dog is an even worse owner,apparently he let the leash loose so he could roll a fag????

my opinion on this is,if that is how his dog behaves with other dogs then WHY did he not control it a lot better then he did?i bet this aint the 1st time its done it.

AND WOULD ANY OF YOU ever trust that dog again????
thank christ it wasnt a child.

i just hope that the guide dog doesnt have any long term problems,but i feel it will,a hell of a lot of love time and money goes into training a guide dog.

I am not a pet person but accept that some animals, particularly dogs make good companions.

I cannot for the life of me see the attraction in keeping a pit bull terrier unless you want to pick a fight with just about anything else that breathes.

Someone once told me it was a status thing. A bit like owning a 4x4 whilst never leaving suburbia and leaving your curtains open at night to show off your 60" flat screen plasma tele. :rolleyes:

This country is a mess because it is full of morons.

Sponsored Links
Back