Pizza Scissors

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
I recently bought some, they are similar to the pic.

I presume the triangular accessory is a size template. But it fixes to the scissors with a row of screws. What is the purpose of the screws?

1691888524727.png

Sponsored Links
Presumably you tighten the screws to stop the template thing from falling off the scissors, the cut slice (more like a slither) of pizza sits on the template and is used to transfer the slice to the plate, seems like an odd purchase, I can kind of get why you'd use the proper pizza scissors which are acutely angled to allow you to cut the pizza easily but those look rubbish. We've just used a pizza cutter for as long as I can remember in this household.

Last edited:
We bought my stepson a branded pair, (he named the brand, we just bought them), for Christmas a few years ago.
Ho loves them and uses them regularly. Don't put them in the dishwasher, even if it says you can. The heat can slowly distort them apparently.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back