Pizza Scissors

Sponsored Links
This is bizarre. When I was in my local Corleone's pizza palazzo last Saturday collecting my order, Don asked me to check out his new pizza sizza cutter just like the one in the OP. He said it's bellissimo for cutting the pizza into 12 perfect pieces, but I declined and said "grazie" but I was not that hungry so could he just use the knife and cut it into four.

Sponsored Links
This is bizarre. When I was in my local Corleone's pizza palazzo last Saturday collecting my order, Don asked me to check out his new pizza sizza cutter just like the one in the OP. He said it's bellissimo for cutting the pizza into 12 perfect pieces, but I declined and said "grazie" but I was not that hungry so could he just use the knife and cut it into four.

:giggle:

I have used scissors to cut pizzas for many years, a wheel is no good when your putting the pizza straight onto a plate and the plate is not flat whereas scissors work on all shapes and sizes of pizza no matter what surface they are on.

I use either general large scissors or wallpaper scissors, simple and efficient.

I have used scissors to cut pizzas for many years, a wheel is no good when your putting the pizza straight onto a plate and the plate is not flat whereas scissors work on all shapes and sizes of pizza no matter what surface they are on.

I use either general large scissors or wallpaper scissors, simple and efficient.
Do you use scissors with a serrated edge for special occasions?
Party on!

serrated edges? no,
Long bladed ones sold for cutting wallpaper - yes.

Here's my setup. Had it for years and woks just fine.

View attachment 310940

Yep. Still working.

IMG_1674.jpeg

I have this to cut the foil on my wine bottle.

View attachment 310941
Me too.

Wish I could stop my wife from ripping it upwards to remove the bit of foil after it's been cut.

And this bad boy to pull the cork.
View attachment 310942
Me too.

And every time I use it I go slowly mad trying to see how it works.

But most of the time I use a wine waiter's tool.

Have also got a "butler's thief" cork remover

And one of these brilliant things:

0021620_wine-bottle-cork-retriever.jpeg

Don't often need to get broken corks out, but on the odd occasion it happens I'm so glad I've got it.

Trouble is, most of the bottles I buy these days have screw tops.
But plastic "corks" seem to be on the decline.

Reading threads like this I' m thinking I'm better off being a coeliac, spared from hurting my head making monumental decisions.:ROFLMAO:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back