Plain tile extractor fan vent

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Any knowledge on these “in tile” extractor fan vents? Google keeps leading me down this path and I’m wondering if anyone has any better ideas.

Not cheap at £65 for the vent and adaptor pipe, but the idea looks good. Wonder whether the practice is so good.
95B3FF4E-A1DF-4AD1-A944-CC5FB44E3106.png032A9D58-3812-4EC7-B951-21D145426219.png

Sponsored Links
Both. Can be a roof vent or an extractor vent with the additional pipe attachment I’ve shown in the pictures…..

Any knowledge on these “in tile” extractor fan vents? Google keeps leading me down this path and I’m wondering if anyone has any better ideas.

Not cheap at £65 for the vent and adaptor pipe, but the idea looks good. Wonder whether the practice is so good.
View attachment 280541View attachment 280542
We just poke black pipe through a lead multi-slate. Fix a cowl on top and flexi-hose on the bottom.

Sponsored Links
An old school simple solution. I’d guess there is more air flow through that than that tile vent.

View attachment 280541View attachment 280542
I don't know if you are aware, but most cooker extractor require a min 125mm duct?

I recently put on of these in, same kinda job but different design.

Faffed around a bit as it was my first one but I'd use again. You do need the adapter supplied separately though.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back