Planning Drawings for the extension

And no .dwg file to open up and edit

Download the pdfs from your council website and edit those using something like GIMP. If of course it was a recent ish extension and the pdfs exist.

Sponsored Links
It is just a bog standard square room above the rear kitchen extension with a hipped rood.I belive £8k to 10k should be sufficient for all the shell.
And yet most designers have insurance, software subscriptions, other overheads, mortgage, costs and suchlike.

And some of them have standards too. :rolleyes:

Who wil do the building regs drawings and advise on the specification?

I sometimes wonder how many home owners are sold planning drawings and don't realise they need another set of drawings to build from. I often get shown planning drawings when quoting for steel beam designs, or even when visiting sites where building is underway. Perhaps this is just to save money, but seems false economy to me.

Sponsored Links
I sometimes wonder how many home owners are sold planning drawings and don't realise they need another set of drawings to build from. I often get shown planning drawings when quoting for steel beam designs, or even when visiting sites where building is underway. Perhaps this is just to save money, but seems false economy to me.

Me :oops: :whistle:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back