Planning permission denied

My advice would be to get a different architect. One who knows what he is doing and does not submit an application that the planners instantly say will not be approved.

And one that knows what the planners should be doing and what policies and procedures they should be following.

Sponsored Links
I've had plenty of applications approved by planners when highways have recommended a rejection.

Yes, I've lost count of the number of times the highways officer tries to apply the policy for new build to an extension application, or apply some of their own random opinion.

Sponsored Links
How about extending an existing bedroom (if it happens to be in the right place), then after everything's settled and they've finished poking around, just go back and build another partition wall and door?
Definitely the way to go by the sound of it, so long as the physical layout would make that work.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back