Planningapplication approved with condition remove extension

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, im back with some new news, and require your assistance once again.

After the previous replys, i had been in contact with a councilor who had asked me to forward another application this time just for the change of the pitch of the roof as there was 2 issues with the enforcement, the pitch of the roof and the 2nd storey side extension,

The application just for the pitch of the roof had to go infront of the commitee again, but this time the application got approved but just for the pitch of the roof as the planning officer and team agreed that the new roof looks better in what could have been if made with a shorter pitch, the dilema is they have put a FC but conditional approval, the condition is to knock down the 2 storey extension down.

Can they actually do that? My new application was for the roof pitch only and not the second storey extension, as what i suggested was get the 1 issue out of the way and then try to get the other resolved in time.

i guess im back to square 1 yet again

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back