Plastic toilet cistern urgently required!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
anybody know of any stockists who sell plastic toilet cisterns, close coupled, and bottom entry valves??

all the places ive tried are for order only.

urgently required before christmas!!

cheers

Sponsored Links
you dont only get a close coupled cistern what you can also get is a low level cistern and a close coupled kit, try screwfix, i THINK they do plastic ones

Sponsored Links
no as the connections are different but if you are desperate you may able try and jury rig it but not sure how as i have never tried

no as the connections are different but if you are desperate you may able try and jury rig it but not sure how as i have never tried

Am confused as to why you think the connections are different - to my mind you only need to attach the base plate to the flush outlet as per norm. Where am I going wrong in my thinking :confused:

plumb center sell some plastic cisterns take the one you got to them ask if they have any like it

as i understood it, close coupled cisterns have studs built in to allow for the wing nuts which pull the cistern down onto the pan, i didnt think low level cisterns have the studs, however it appears im wrong as the studs are seperate and connect to part of the close coupling kit!

as i understood it, close coupled cisterns have studs built in to allow for the wing nuts which pull the cistern down onto the pan, i didnt think low level cisterns have the studs

The metal plates have these recesses built into them - the base of cisterns are flat.

Am confused as to why you think the connections are different - to my mind you only need to attach the base plate to the flush outlet as per norm. Where am I going wrong in my thinking :confused:

i am pretty sure close coupled have a bigger outlet than low level one`s
saying that you could always take hole saw to it and drill two hole`s for the bolt`s

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back