platform / ladder decorating around stairs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've decided to line and paint the hallway whilst i still have the old carpet down but will need a plaform / ladder to work over the stairs.

Problem is I dont have a car and is will cost a fortune to deliver from the nearest diy place (and problems with being there for the delivery), there is also the point that I have very little space to store it.

So recomendation please for a good, well priced and very importantly compact (need to get this thing on the bus) platform or sectioned ladder / similar... thing.

Thanks,

~ben

Sponsored Links
i had considered one of these checked one out in-store very cleverly made unfortunatly not much use for what i need it for, i think...

I wouldnt be able to do over the stairs without having the ladder leant on the wall i was trying to work on, unless im missing a trick here?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back