Please advise; flood!

Sister.

You could try that new sink unblocker thats been advertised on TV.

I can't remember the name sorry :oops: .
Might be Harpic :D

Sponsored Links
Hasn`t got a t.v. she`s a hermit , which means no contact with outside world.....( somewhere in the paperwork it must say.....don`t talk to anyone but if your drains go t*its up, you may be allowed to talk to a plumber)........ :D

Mr Gasman; a hermit is not a total recluse; that is simply not possible in practise; we have to eat so shopping is vital, although as seldom as possible....and yes, we sometimes need medical care, electricians, plumbers; just like you. Except that we are very courteous always to all we meet. And make contact only at need; not TV or radio and internet
to keep in touch with my Order in Canada and via my web site, for Prayer Requests and other needs.... and Bible reading etc online... I have Christian contacts all over the world.
But, we do tend to be resourceful at need; we have to be with all our cash going to feed needy children.
And, Mr Gasman, I tend to think of people in the way they respond to need; you have much to learn......Not a wind up ever. Poor you to think like that when someone asks help...
May your journey be blessed....
Kev. I was ahead of you.
And a few Prayers helped a lot...
I tore and cut the plasterboard off at the side and under the sink(bread knife) and the whole piping system had fallen apart, literally; all three sections were separated; the rubber sealant had worn and come away.So the water was going through the bend and out all over the floor at both sides and the middle. It must have been the force of the plunger that did that as it was OK before that.. It took a while to get them together, and I will have to get some more sealant the next time I am down, which is very rare for me of course. So the water is now going out ; and yes, it would have meant the washing machine would have flooded too.
One tired and sore hermit Nun signing off... Blessings to all; and if you ask Google for anchorhold Ireland you will see where I live and why.
Signing off and unsubbing; yes, my Vows mean as little contact with the world as possible, so back into Silence now, thankfully.
Be blessed all who come here. Fare well now

Sponsored Links
Was that a real Sister??? Jeez thought it was a wind up... :oops: :oops: Thought it was you guys :oops: :oops: most ashamed....

Sorry, Sister, for what it`s worth, thought it was the guys taking the mickey, don`t normally get people of the cloth visiting this site. If you are still there, I hope you will accept my apology..

Nice one MOD, could have jumped in before .. not after...you`re supposed to be the moral guardian of this site... it may have been an idea to inform members that there was a person of the cloth in our midst, no good saying afterwards & showing Holy images to me mate, you were completely out of order for not informing the site that this was a genuine person....

o.k. then, :D :D

MOD

behave tgm you jump in its up to

she is, you may want to see here

TGM please also note 10a your 3 posts are now one

It`s alright for you, I`m an Irish Catholic, probably go to hell now, it`s all your fault, you heathen.... :D

Apology gratefully accepted.... worry not; Jesus is merciful and I am not offended.......Thank you, moderator, and enjoy the web site.. all I have to do now is dry and clean the kitchen .. and close the wall.. a rat got in last night, but I have a good cat who will see to that.
Blessings to all.......

traineegasman said:
Nice one MOD, could have jumped in before .......... you were completely out of order for not informing the site that this was a genuine person....

lots of remorse here then, wonder if this gasman chav has thought of meeting his maker sooner, sooner rather than later. dont look like he gose to confession much niether.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back