Please Help! Biasi m96.24sm/b playing up no central heating?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys

sorry to be a pain, I have just registered as i am desperate for help, got no central heating but have hot water. V.cold in here.

I have Biasi boiler m96.24sm/b approx 4 year old. It is flashing green on the left LED (the first of three) for approx 2 secs.

Have read manual tried timer & on/off switch. but cant seem to get it to work? Please go easy as I am a girl so not a great deal of ideas.

But any help appriciated. Thanks x
(ps don't know if posted this is right place, sorry if I have)

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
The left light flashing is an on indicator, standby IIRC, but maybe Mr. Biasi might say different.

It seems odd that you are living with this boiler and dont seem to have any idea of how to use it or who to ask related to property. i.e. seller or landlord.

Move red slider on time clock down to bottom position and push left button on it until "ON" appears in the window and then the boiler will give you CH as long as room stat, if any, is turned up and right knob is turned to about "2" oclock.

Have a warm weekend.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back