Plumber who took leak convicted

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
..He was convicted of attempted deception, making false trades description and making a reckless statement.
He was released on conditional bail to be sentenced at a later date..

Might be emptying a 'gzunda' every morning for a while ...

Best of british

:eek:

Sponsored Links
Shame they don't release the names of the reputable tradesman that met or exceeded their expectations..

FWL_Engineer

"Shame they don't release the names of the reputable tradesman that met or exceeded their expectations.."

Excellent Point ...

I am sick to the back teeth with people thinking Im a "millionare" Plumber,or out to rip them off ...
I was time served with the old Water board ,25yrs ago...an I have been S/Employed for the last 10 ,I have attended the Poly to keep up with skills an training ....
I have a good customer base but have to knock back quite a few of these "Bad Attitude" customers who think we are all rogues an cowboys

btw lets have a programme on bad customers
for example those who want EXPECT a brand new house from you after you fit a pair of Bristan Basin Taps (that they brought cheap off the Diy sheds ),lol

Sponsored Links
kevplumb
Thanks ...but Im all new too puters an its easy for me this way as I aint that good on tech stuff ...

give me some 1" lead ferrules to be sweated ,lol

cheers :)

will it save me on tallow ,lol

thanks will do ....Im a one finger typing non tech at best ,"my peggy sue " does all my accounts/invoices ...shes lovely on the beige box ...

I just use it for a chat an peruse at the Plumber sites ,an just keepin ahead of new bathroom layouts ,("bare naked ladies"of course lol)

Sponsored Links
Back