plumbing apprentice !

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is any1 looking for an apprentice in the lancashire area ?

:Currently in 4th year at accrington college
:Finish time at christmas
:Struggling to find a plumbing job after being made redundant from a large company
Ask for more details !!!!

Sponsored Links
join the queue lad, you are currently 5,987th in line for a job :LOL: along with all the career changers, fast track plumbers etc. you have little hope of getting a decent job in this industry!!
going self employed is even worse :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Punctuality poor for a start.

I wont ask... you tell. I dont have the time to ask as this initial stage. You should have explained.... oh god, why am I telling you what to do. As Kev said, get in line behind the ones who take care and attention when posting.

You have a lot to learn.
:eek:
Paul.

ha erm im not guna write it all down on here !!!
first of all to much to write down , im bust searching for other jobs !!! , not guna write all my qualifications down , wht tasks i can do etc !!!

Whats 'gunu'?
What 'wht'?

And you "bust searching for other jobs !!! "

Talk the English language FFS.

How on earth are you going to explain a fault on a heating system...

"im gunu change ure pmp"

Better 'bust' at another proffession. My 15 year old lad types better than yourself.

Paul.

WTF does it say gunu ? guna !!! not speaking scottish here paul
pmp ? its pump paul !!!! wtf?

dont worry bout tht paul, think u shud pipe down paul

how old are u 12 ? why are u moaning grow up tbh ?

kk thanks :)

ha erm im not guna write it all down on here !!!
first of all to much to write down , im bust searching for other jobs !!! , not guna write all my qualifications down , wht tasks i can do etc !!!
Methinks the displayed attitude has blown what little chance you had left to find anyone willing to take you on via this forum chum.

na dont think so , this is a last resort in finding a job ?

not guna right my whole cv out on here !

bertrum09.

You have just failed the very first test.

View it from me (if you can).

1: You cannot use the British Vernacular.
2: You have now abused a potential employer.
3: You have abused me being Scottish.

Ill have my say now...

1: I have a successfull business which has just paid a £168000 tax bill.
2: The business has brought me success (through a lot of hardships).
3: Because of that, I enjoy my life. I work very hard for what I earn and I enjoy it.
4: GROW UP as my 15 year old boy has a far superior attitude (and probably a damn site more plumbing knowledge than you have.)

You have serious competetion and if you dont grow up, go clean bins. Thats all your good for with no practical experince. Experience you wont get with your attitude.

Paul.

gas safe man .

im dissapointed

im actually still at college until 9pm , and my tutor is laughing at this comment :)

erm ur moaning about my miss spelling ? why lol

plus im not bothered bout ur money situations , or ur 15 yo boy

doesnt really matter ye

number 1 potential employer , in scotland ?
number 2 never sin my plumbing skills ?
number 3 nothing wrong with my attitude , ur just stubburn for my spell misuse ? why lmao
number 4 ur suppost to be encouraging , but obv thats to difficult for you

not guna right my whole cv out on here !

Bearing in mind you have made it abundantly clear that you lack skills, insight, willingness, teachability and the capacity to communicate, writing any part of your cv here would be rather pointless.

edit.

If you can't tell the difference between 8.17 and 9.00, chances that you will be at work, or at the customer's house on time, would seem rather slim; in itself enough reason to send you on your way.

gas safe man .

im dissapointed

im actually still at college until 9pm , and my tutor is laughing at this comment :)

erm ur moaning about my miss spelling ? why lol

plus im not bothered bout ur money situations , or ur 15 yo boy

doesnt really matter ye

number 1 potential employer , in scotland ?
number 2 never sin my plumbing skills ?
number 3 nothing wrong with my attitude , ur just stubburn for my spell misuse ? why lmao
number 4 ur suppost to be encouraging , but obv thats to difficult for you

if your stil at "SKOOL" at 9pm your either really dumb or taking a good bumming off your teacher

You've just blown the slight chance you had of finding someone to take you on via this forum, but what's sad is you probably don't know why!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back