plumbing course

Well having got the part P qualification, now I've done a little sparky work in the sense of stuff associated with my job, like wiring up 10mm t and e for a shower, I;d rather stick to plumbing. Have you ever run 10mm? It's a ball ache, give me a 28mm gas pipe to run any day of the week.

I'm on the whole happy with the plumbing.

I would take Tony up on his offer if I were you. If you were any where near Scarborough I'd offer you likewise. Only way to find out if it's for you is to have a go, and only way to learn is at the foot of experience.

Tony I think I'll stay out of the rat race for now, having lived and breathed London fumes for the largest portion of my working life I'm thoroughly enjoying poodling around Scarborough teaching people about filling loops... we don't have much market to share, profits are nothing like the television misinformation would imply, and everyone in Scarborough who has been made redundant and has ever had anything at all remotely to do with plumbing is setting up as a plumber, but it's a living.

Sponsored Links
Paul Barker said:
like wiring up 10mm t and e for a shower, I;d rather stick to plumbing. Have you ever run 10mm?

Yes, but not if I can help it, my bro's a sparky. I'm not really advocating training to do hard graft, I'm more thinking of getting yourself qualified to do the home inspection certifiactes which are about to become big business. I too prefer to get wet than shocked.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back