Plumbing Error?

Bristan are very good on the spares and service side. Any problems with this shower in the future should be fixable.

And yes, a shower with a rigid riser should definitely be central/in line with plug hole. You need the water in the bath, not over tiles or screen. Won't look right if out of line with taps, etc.

Sponsored Links
Hi, thats exactly what I thought. Thank you so much for the feedback, I've never done this before and I couldnt figure out if I was just being fussy!

Yes I fell in love with the Bristan as soon as I saw it and it just compounded my disappointment when I saw the fixings were not central. I'm getting another plumber in to give me a price for fixing this and finishing the job as I don't trust this chap anymore, the bath still has two leaks and he only fitted it yesterday it's all very poor indeed....:cry:

Thanks everyone, I'm glad I signed up to the forum :D

Hmmm. Not looking too promising. Always best to get recommendations from family, friends colleagues. Forget Mickey Mouse 'Rated Numpties' type sites on t'internet.

Good luck!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back