Plumbing NVQ info

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone,

I'm in the process of building a Plumbing NVQ information site. The idea being to get as much information regarding NVQ courses in plumbing in one place as possible - to save people having to search through umpteen sites for what they want. The site will give details of course modules and providers.

If anyone has any advice as to further info that could be included, please do let me know.

Sponsored Links
images

You could include details about the city and guilds (6129) course, which teaches the skills required for NVQ 2.

You could also include details of assessment materials/portfolio of evidence required in order to achieve these qualifications.

You could include sample examinations

You could include comparison costs for courses (research different providers to enable people to make a choice - a "compare.com" type thing)

You could include list/costs of basic equipment needed

You could include recommended publications

Just a starting point

There are so many colleges round the country and they keep on changing their courses it would be difficult to keep it up to date.

Its always better for anyone to go and see their local college.

Tony

Sponsored Links
I know any college would give you any info on the course you wanted if you went in and asked and told them you were building a site to help students with links and info.

In my college the tutor is always telling us websites and were to obtain info from.

twelfty,

Your Clever ill give you that, using the linkage and page rank from this site by using your desired key terms and a link to your site, if only i was allowed to do that it would bounce me a few good places.

Regards

Excellent idea, I've just done my level 2 at BTSC Chessington but would love to compare prices etc etc before signing up and paying an extra £2.5k for my level 3. Thats on top of the 5K I payed for my level 2 :( and the £20 per exam and no car parking.

If you want some help setting up website let me know - my sideline/hobby is web design lol

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back