Plume Diverters

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have to quote for a boiler fluing at 5ft hight straight onto neighbours drive. Neighbour says OK.

Now I know advice from JP states not so close to where cars park, but what do you think if I use a boiler with plume diverter?

Opinions?

List of such boilers anyone?

I have found a preferred location (to me not customer), but need to offer the customer choices.

Thanks

Paul

Sponsored Links
Condenser flueing into neighbour's drive? The neighbour may be agreeable now, but what about when he sees what a condenser plume looks like! And what if he sells and new neighbour says no (which I think I would)? Besides which it's clearly in contravention of Building Regulations Part J. I wouldn't go there if I was you. Isn't there any alternative location for the flue?

Agree with chris, its immaterial even if the neighbour agrees.

go careful

Think that potty, ideal, wb, et al all do diverters now mate

this is the reason i am now fitting a two pipe flue system and none condencing useing the old flue as air intake and running the flue gas 14 meters and out

never seen such an awkward job :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Yes I agree, it's not worth the bother.

I'll put an estimate for boiler in loft and one for boiler in kitchen and refuse to estimate for boiler fluing onto neighbours drive.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back