PLUTO

B

BOB.DOLE

Pluto not a planet these buggling profs they dont know the difference between a snowball and a planet.

Sponsored Links
Well i still consider pluto as a planet, since i was a kid it's been a planet so it's still is as far as i'm concerned. :LOL:

PS it's allso micky mouses dog. :LOL: ;)

markie
I know bobs not read Hawkings books ,

in there we call planets what we "THE APE" wish to .....in reality the "WHOLE SCHEME" universe has been named ,

by who ......what Hawkings has said we are like the scavengers on "Our long dead universe" , "Earth" an NO other planets in 200 years thought
his thought ....

mozs view

B******s ,

USA=SS ..........Mars is full of resources ,not oil obviously from probes , but why was that shuttle shot down , an who did it , an lift of on an indian tv show , a crackle an beam =boom
go to Desi tv then on indian langauge , you will get , full reveal , as they watched an saw
if this wasnt a joke or what ...

markie said:
Well i still consider pluto as a planet, since i was a kid it's been a planet so it's still is as far as i'm concerned.
One more delusion to add to your list then.

Sponsored Links
BOB.DOLE said:
and what about uranus is this yet another trumped up name

Yep.

I heard a song called "Uranus" once, but it wasn't very good, it was full of bum notes.

noseall said:
all i know is, women are from venus and men are from mars.

Well why don't they S@d off back there then it's crowded enough here :LOL:

heard the plutothing on the news a bit ago, wonder if poll tax will go up again now since they;ll no doubt need some new equipment that can tell the difference between a planet and a dog turd.

I think it is all about having a dig at the good old USofA as pluto was the only planet discovered by an American

splinter said:
I think it is all about having a dig at the good old USofA as pluto was the only planet discovered by an American

Americans only good thing that came from america was bad breath

Maybe .....

Planet
Leaves
Universe
Order

Should work at the sun [no pun but...]

Can u do better?

Sponsored Links
Back