earth like planets within 5 to 10 years

Sponsored Links
Slogger said:
there is also a planet 7 1/2 times bigger than earth imagine if it had the ability to hold life as we know it ??
You and joe-90 would propose sending all the immigrants there...

(That was naughty, sorry, run for cover.....!!!)

ninebob said:
Slogger said:
there is also a planet 7 1/2 times bigger than earth imagine if it had the ability to hold life as we know it ??

(That was naughty, sorry, run for cover.....!!!)
? you callling me RACIST thanks m8 :LOL:

seriously though i am not going to mention immigrants in my posts anymore its a waste of time we all know how its going so chill and book your place on the new PLANET err watsitsname

Slogger said:
seriously though i am not going to mention immigrants in my posts anymore

Can we have that signed in blood?? :LOL:

Sponsored Links
securespark said:
Slogger said:
seriously though i am not going to mention immigrants in my posts anymore

Can we have that signed in blood?? :LOL:
sure you can where can i get my hands on some of yours :LOL:

Of course all the immigrants should be sent there. The powers that be would want all the work done on the cheap, so it makes economic sense.

solo said:
Of course all the immigrants should be sent there. The powers that be would want all the work done on the cheap, so it makes economic sense.
your forgetting one important thing NO ONE SENDS IMMIGRANTS ANYWHERE they are a free spirit and will come and go as they please like the wind

i think you meant we should send all the criminals there and make the new planet AUSSIE 2

I stand corrected. It's also likely that any fledgling planet is unlikely to have a welfare state or benefits system to be milked at will, further making it undesireable to the migrant population.
I'm not sure about the prison planet idea though. Yes the aussies seem to have made a good job of their place, but why give over a shiny new planet to the scum. I say leave them to rot here on Earth and only populate it with decent people. Ey up. I can see a few forum members running to the head of the queue now:cool:

well i hope all your jobs are secure.Because we know what's coming January 2007....Whooooops.

vokera80e said:
well i hope all your jobs are secure.Because we know what's coming January 2007....Whooooops.
who cares anymore :LOL: as for me i am too well off to worry now and my sons are all in very secure careers

2007 BRING IT ON :LOL:

ninebob said:
Slogger said:
They couldn't go themselves, could they?

That would make them immigrants...

Slogger said:
vokera80e said:
who cares anymore :LOL: as for me i am too well off to worry now and my sons are all in very secure careers

2007 BRING IT ON :LOL:

You might have to wait until 2008
Plus the USA has just found loada oil in the Mexican Gulf, lucky we kept in with the yanks Happy days are here again :LOL:

ban-all-sheds said:
ninebob said:
Slogger said:
They couldn't go themselves, could they?

That would make them immigrants...
not if its uninhabited then we would be pioneers fancy tagging along :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back