PM hopeful Truss blamed YOU for Britain's failure

Sponsored Links
But if I had to hold my nose and come up with someone, I'd hope that labour party member Andy Burnham would return to parliament and would get my vote.
The comeback?

"SIR Keir Starmer was embroiled in a fresh tax row yesterday - after attempts to show party unity through a tribute to the Queen. The Labour leader was dragged into a bitter clash with Manchester Mayor Andy Burnham over their economic plans for No10."

"Mr Burnham last night told his party leader to get on the “front foot” over last week’s tax giveaway in the mini budget by Chancellor Kwasi Kwarteng. Speaking to delegates at a fringe event in Liverpool, he said: “We need to get a bit more on the front foot and say we are going to fight this. Where is the fight?”

The forum troll of course gets it wrong...

Wrong footed again! :LOL:

Burnham? Don't think so. some of his 10 policies , no no. A give everyone lots of (someone else's) money bloke.

A couple of the tories might be ok but they wouldn't stand..

Pass. Too hard.

Sponsored Links
He sees himself as a power, Comes across well. Maybe fancies being PM.He did try once. He has said he would like to help and the media will egg on via questions put to him.

Note his comment about Starmer.

LOL There is an opinion about that not all Tory MP's are happy with Truss;s recovery plan - the alternative name for a fiscal event that wasn't a budget. I hate that sort of politicking. It serves no useful purpose and chances are that the OBR have been interfered with. Time will tell.

1664194484527.png
I do fancy her though..

Attachments

• 1664194455182.png
    1664194455182.png
    148.1 KB · Views: 30
Back