POETICAL JUSTICE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I was thinking earlier, the fire brigade is in the firing line for a reduction in pension i presume, these are the guys that work 4on 4off, when they are on shift at night they get there head down more often than not, i've personally known two that have used there hgv license to drive for haulage firms for cash, also i've lost out on work a few times to them regarding building work.

Obviously my income is down so i'll pay less in taxes which in turn pays their pension, i suppose this will also cover the pensioners who use them as cheap labour.

Sponsored Links
Not degrading firemen! Pred just stating opinion.
Personally, my sparks is a fireman, he's raking it in, charges some people crazy money cos he's got other income. Tells me some stories!
One day come on site, arm bandaged up, grazed face looked like he been through it, felt really sorry for him...thought he was gonna tell us some heroic storybhow he saved a familybfrom a burning building. Turns out he fell of his 7 year old daughters scooter LMAO :LOL: :LOL:
He even admits they do f¥€k all. He's only it for the pension. Oh and the fann¥. apparently they love a fireman. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back