police + 160mph = ?

Whilst I agree that driving 140 on the motorway is daft and dangerous, especially "regularly", the fact is that if Jim was caught he would have been arrested. Not pulled over and given a ticking off, arrested. Then he might have lost his job due to not being able to drive. Certainly the fine would run into thousands of pounds.

However, the problem is that the policeman here got off free for driving illegally and like a "cranial Richard".

I, like Simon, have driven a car "to see what it would do", but the cumulative danger of driving like a bat out of hell once is less than that of doing it regularly. It's still dangerous and stupid, but less dangerous and a little less stupid.

Stupidest thing I ever did was 100mph through Knightsbridge (past Harrods) on a motorbike, whilst racing a car in the wee hours. I would never do it again, it was a stupid spur-of-the-moment "Aha, so he thinks he can beat me does he?" that started on the Hammersmith flyover. Afterwards you realise that the tiniest thing could have ended up with you and any innocents caught up getting killed. Especially if you have a car behind you ALSO doing 100mph. If the Police had seen me then I would have lost my licence and quite rightly so. :idea:

Do I win the prize for most dangerous driver going unpunished? :eek:

Sponsored Links
What about the police driver who crashed well in excess of the limit and got away scott free?

And the story in todays papers about the force which has ripped up speeding tickets even though the drivers were not displaying blues and twos, claiming they had a legitimate reason to speed?

One rule for them........

ACABs
very true ...
why is it coppers are only friends with other cops , ....

a pal many years went to the GMP ,...lol

he came back so in love with his self/Im so Mighty ,you Now Respect Me ...lil man /a pathetic darth vader ..

at the Drunk /barbie we had I still shaved half his head an eyebrows off ...
he was photo shamed on another site ,as a mate stuck his unerect *illy in his mouth ,the site sent to his training centre who "ripped him too pieces "

this sad cretin/cop tried to get my mate done for sexual/assualt/male rape ...lol
he was TOLD TO SHUT **** UP AN LET IT DIE by CPS ..if he wanted a Police career ,lol

btw this site was shut an Pc Ronald Per*** ,a Sarge now (no surprising there, a real ar*e li*ker ...lol)

His PC no is ****

lets shame the filthy coppers ...name an shame as like paedos ...

MOD

whilst you are entitled to voice an opinion you might like to peruse these first item 4 i belive

Sponsored Links
Charley-farley - I and I'm sure many of the other respectable people who post on this forum would find your last post, (and most of the other TRASH you write!) REALLY offensive and totally out of order!!

I think you have some real problems that require the intervention of health care professionals :eek:
I suggest you go and see your Dr ASAP
It might be useful to take a printout of all the posts and replies that you have made on this forum!!

Talking of police officers taking advantage of their positions, this morning i approached a major junction with right of way in my favour only to have to brake sharpishly in order to allow a police car to join the roundabout in front of me as he had turned on his blue light, thing is as soon as he got in front of me he switched the light back off and proceeded off in front down the road. obviously he had just used the light for advantage rather than for a purpose.

Some are more equal than others .... He / she did you a favour, better in front than behind ;)

a mate stuck his unerect *illy in his mouth... this sad cretin/cop tried to get my mate done for sexual/assualt/male rape

Well, that was his first mistake. The correct course of action if you find a friend has placed his willy in your mouth whilst passed out, is to insist he reciprocate, and that if he wishes his wife may take his place. Either that or just give him a good kicking.

Talking of police officers taking advantage of their positions, this morning i approached a major junction with right of way in my favour only to have to brake sharpishly in order to allow a police car to join the roundabout in front of me as he had turned on his blue light, thing is as soon as he got in front of me he switched the light back off and proceeded off in front down the road. obviously he had just used the light for advantage rather than for a purpose.

I wonder whose "fault" it would have been if you had carried on over the roundabout and they had driven into you?

Sponsored Links
Back