Police given manual on how to spot a drunk

Sponsored Links
Don't get the point of digging up a 9 year old news article then making a post about it to say police are incompetent.

I would guess quite a few who would of been in the force then have since retired or moved on to something else.

Sponsored Links
In other news, handy will be interested to lean that Britain is going to stop using coal gas, and will convert to new, modern natural gas from the North Sea

http://gas.retropia.co.uk/

tumblr_o6m0ifdwAk1vtyze6o1_r1_1280.png

Don't get the point of digging up a 9 year old news article then making a post about it to say police are incompetent.

I would guess quite a few who would of been in the force then have since retired or moved on to something else.

The manual will still be in circulation. Do the Home Office really think a police officer needs a manual on how to spot a drunk. Am not and have never been a cop, I can usually spot them and I have never read a training document.

Do you think the police need a training manual to help them?

Thats an assumption you are making you do not know it's in circulation. Why did you feel neccersary to trawl the archives to find such a story to make police sound stupid? Do you have a problem with police?

I am really struggling to get the point of this. How did you even manage to find this story how bored was you to go back 9 years on the telegraphs web site?

To answer your actual question there are many jobs where common sense would tell you something yet there is more than likely a guide on how to know something when you don't really need it. Because this is police it needed a news story about it... another example of how stupid news papers can be

Have they got a guide to spotting a child abuser? Some forces need to read it.

Have they got a guide to spotting a child abuser? Some forces need to read it.

That would actually be a useful publication. Doubt it has been published how to spot a drunk is obviously way more important.

One that probably has been published, How to cover up child and female abuse in minority communities. :evil:

Yes, those rules were formalised in the Roman Catholic church, by the man who later became Pope.

Advice should be given about people who appear to be drunk when they're not e.g. diabetics when in a hypo can seem drunk, slurred speech, lack of coordination, confusion and indeed they can even smell of booze... They are however ill and require medical attention.

Advice & manual should also be given to the police on how to identify a blind person ?

which could be some thing like

some bloke walking down the pavement tapping a while coloured cane in front of him as he walks , wearing dark glasses may be blind there fore when you shout out for him to stop , he may not be aware that its the police (because he is blind) & he may not know that u (police) are talking to him ?
because he is blind :idea:

this should be considered prior to shooting him with a tazor :idea:

Advice & manual should also be given to the police on how to identify a blind person ?
which could be some thing like

some bloke walking down the pavement tapping a while coloured cane in front of him as he walks , wearing dark glasses may be blind there fore when you shout out for him to stop , he may not be aware that its the police (because he is blind) & he may not know that u (police) are talking to him ?
because he is blind :idea:

this should be considered prior to shooting him with a tazor :idea:

Come on Transam, you can't make something like that up and expect us to fall for it. The copper would have to be blind to mistake a white cane for a Samurai sword.

Sponsored Links
Back