Police shot to kill Brazilian - now we know.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
ITV news tonight related the story of this poor guy's killing. Read more
(nothe the last sentence in the report has a grammar mistake so it doesn't make sense)

We know the story from the earlier thread where plenty of posters fed in the frenzy of someone running into the sation vaulting the barrier and tripping as he borded the train wearing a padded jacket with wires hanging out of it.

This has proved to be all UNTRUE. How much other misleading information do we get that winds up the general public, and for what purpose.

Sponsored Links
OK Oilman so the police had mistaken him for a terrorist and for what ever reason he ran from the police or appeared to run from the police who had already agreed to shoot if a terrorist who they thought he was ran.

So the police made a mistake in the identity and an unfortunate set of events unfolded.

The results were that an mistaken innocent man died who shouldnt have been in the country

The police made a mistake but were only doing their job in really extreme circunstances

A very clear message was given to all terrorists and their aids

What point are you hitting on if any with this thread ??

Oilman, do we really need to drag this shiite up again. We always KNEW the Police shot to kill....THEY DON'T SHOOT TO BLOODYWELL TICKLE

Freddie, I made the point in the first post if you could only read and assimilate. We were fed a story about how he was dressed - wrong. How he was challenged while running o the station - wrong. How he ran down the stairs - wrong. How he tripped running onto the train - wrong. How he was held down and shot - wrong. And we were told all this by the chief of police obviously before he had got the real information.

Now why don't you read the link and choke on how the police who are protecting you can just pick on someone, and once the command has been given nothing will save them. This guy was not doing anything out of the ordinary which anyone else might have been doing, and because the police man who made the first contact with control was taking a leak, he couldn't check properly.

You should open your eyes.

Sponsored Links
FWL_Engineer said:
Oilman, do we really need to drag this s**** up again. We always KNEW the Police shot to kill....THEY DON'T SHOOT TO BLOODYWELL TICKLE

Might be **** to you, but then you were quite happy for the guy to get shot, presumably. It could easily be you or one of your family. It must have touched a nerve for such a vicious reaction. But then that's seems to be your style if it doesn't suit your view, rather than engage in a discussion.

oilman said:
Freddie, I made the point in the first post if you could only read and assimilate. We were fed a story about how he was dressed - wrong. How he was challenged while running o the station - wrong. How he ran down the stairs - wrong. How he tripped running onto the train - wrong. How he was held down and shot - wrong. And we were told all this by the chief of police obviously before he had got the real information.

Now why don't you read the link and choke on how the police who are protecting you can just pick on someone, and once the command has been given nothing will save them. This guy was not doing anything out of the ordinary which anyone else might have been doing, and because the police man who made the first contact with control was taking a leak, he couldn't check properly.

You should open your eyes.

You are obviously one of those loony losers who loves to stir things up to have a go at the police and other security forces etc etc etc.

Obviously not worth the space of a post and a pain in the backside but i will post to correct your little dream.

I heard that discription of how he died from the man on the tube who was about 5ft from the event---i heard that live on radio 5 live news around 3 to 4 hours before the many times delayed police statement

If you bother to go back at look at the timing of my posts as i believe i started the thread on this then you will see i amm quite correct and if i remember the police statement came out about 3.45 just as i was taking my miss's to work, i had posted my thread a few hours earlier

I also read your link before i posted earlier.

freddies thread==== Gotcha 11.16am

Police made up lies===--------15.45pm

Oilman, let me let you in on a little secret...JOURNALISTS LIE MATE.

The photograph does not prove or disprove the original press released reports by the Police. I think anyone with any sense would expect some of the early details to be inaccurate.

Further, the fact that this Guy Ran, despite warnings from Armed Police Officers means that he gave them no choice. OK, I accept that perhaps he may not have realised that they were shouting at him personally and so ignored them, but please do not condemn the Police for doing the Job they are tasked with, which is far from easy.

Further, lets not forget this Guy was a criminal, he was here illegally and was working illegally, not paying Taxes, using our nations services whilst not contributing etc etc.

He did not deserve to die for this crime, and I have some sympathy for his family, but I do stand by my words that his family should not get compensation. He sent them enough Illegal money in his two illegal years working.

So FWL, this guy ran did he? When did he run? The original reports (by the lying jornalists - a reliable piece of information from Mr Patronising) was that he ran into the station and vaulted the barrier. Not true. The cctv records show he WALKED into the station, picked up a free paper and WALKED down to the platform. Then there seems to have been a waiting train so he ran to the train, a common occurance on the underground. There is no evidence that he was warned by the police at any time.

We could deal with all other people in the country who are criminals, such as fare dodgers, speeding motorists (when was the last time you exceeded a speed limit?), fine defaulters, petty thieves, lets just invoke FWL's law and shoot them all, good idea eh? (I don't think so). While you are showing so much concern for the relative paltry amount of money he MAY have been sending back to Brazil, consider SOMEONE in this country was giving him work.

Freddie, I'm not interested in having a go at the security forces per se, but I will do my best to temper reaction (as in your GOTCHA thread) before the real information is publicly available, and have a go at the political arm of the security services who peddle anything to suit the occasion when it has little to do with the truth.

oilman said:
So FWL, this guy ran did he? When did he run? The original reports (by the lying jornalists - a reliable piece of information from Mr Patronising) was that he ran into the station and vaulted the barrier. Not true. The cctv records show he WALKED into the station, picked up a free paper and WALKED down to the platform. Then there seems to have been a waiting train so he ran to the train, a common occurance on the underground. There is no evidence that he was warned by the police at any time.

We could deal with all other people in the country who are criminals, such as fare dodgers, speeding motorists (when was the last time you exceeded a speed limit?), fine defaulters, petty thieves, lets just invoke FWL's law and shoot them all, good idea eh? (I don't think so). While you are showing so much concern for the relative paltry amount of money he MAY have been sending back to Brazil, consider SOMEONE in this country was giving him work.

Freddie, I'm not interested in having a go at the security forces per se, but I will do my best to temper reaction (as in your GOTCHA thread) before the real information is publicly available, and have a go at the political arm of the security services who peddle anything to suit the occasion when it has little to do with the truth.

Oilman i will repeat this again for you-----my initial thread was to a news flash on BBC website with no more info at that time

After that i discovered from that web site radio 5 live and the posted reports from that onwards.

It was not a journalist who i got my info from but the cockney bloke who was 5 feet away from seeing what happened, and it was him who said that the man was chased, ran to the train-- half tripped half pushed and then shot 5 times, he was then asked if he was dead by the reporter, the man laughed at the stupid question and said of course he is dead he is seriously dead.

This interview was prbably before 12 mid day, i think this man also said he was wearing a heavy coat jacket or it could have been another witness afterwards but i know the first man was geuine.

The initial police statement said nothing to contradict this mans report in fact it said something similar.

On a personal point--i think this is a pointless thread and tele programme and i am glad the police shoot to kill

Oily, I am nopt going to get into a debate with you about who was more at fault in his illegal work activeties, this is very personal to me as I am an Electrical Engineer and I am pig sick of agency supplied dross from other parts with uncheckable qualifications and work histories.

Regarding your comments about CCTV images, they do show him running into the station, witnesses also put him running into the station, they also confirm that warnings were shouted.

As far as I am concerned that is the end of this.

Oily, how the feck would feel if you got made redundant and then the company employed someone to do your job on 1/2 the money at best and then turned out to be illegal?

Being self employed I have not faced this, but I know of several sparks and Engineers who have.

Further, I am sick of paying a fortune in Tax because the illegals cost the nation so much directly and indirectly. I do not wish any of them dead or even harmed, but I do want them removed from the country, and please don't paint me as something I am not just because I have no sypathy for one who got himself shot committing crime, even if he wasn't killed as a result of that crime.

You can't blame us, we were only able to discuss the matter with the information available.

So it's now been demonstrated (although not necessarily proven: have they shown the unedited CCTV footage on air?) that he didn't run and vault barriers... perhaps the Police came up with that story, more likely that it was the journalists. However, they didn't deny it (which is not doing them any favours now).

It was a very unfortunate incident, and we now know that the police could have brought him in for questioning WITHOUT shooting him. But hindsight is always 20:20.

And then there is a final point, that he was here illegally. This does not justify the Police action, however he wouldn't have been shot if he hadn't been breaking the law by being here.

we come in peace ( shoot to kill shoot to kill shoot to kill) we come in peace

who was it said that

FWL_Engineer said:
I am pig sick of agency supplied dross from other parts with uncheckable qualifications and work histories.

Oily, how the f**k would feel if you got made redundant and then the company employed someone to do your job on 1/2 the money at best and then turned out to be illegal?

Further, I am sick of paying a fortune in Tax because the illegals cost the nation so much directly and indirectly.

Jim, I'm not having a go, but I can't see what this has got to do with him being shot.

Apart from the obvious, that is.

Sponsored Links
Back