Police shot to kill Brazilian - now we know.

ban-all-sheds said:
Moz said:
BOOOHooo BOOOHooo BOOOHooo

an so on .. as ALL UK SITES SAY

if not boom ...dead real iraqi/eyptee glad ...

this way lets get them tax/NI evaders to run

I say do it in asain town , birmingham ....
bradford ,all the close ghettos , seek them out ...

we need

a full house
asian ...
who leaves there ...
as some
whites ,
for them are ...

but them at it are *burned*..
I've read that several times.

I've even tried reading the words in different orders.

It still makes no sense whatsoever.
:eek: i will have a pint of what your drinking moz but the funniest thing is i know what he is saying

***** all illegals ****** them praise our police lets start popping and mopping

its up to us on the streets to send a message to the illegals that we dont want the **********

are you guilty of supporting them i would say most of you are

have you ever had your car washed at one of them HAND JOB car washes all mostly populated by asian fugees

the list is endless we need to hammer these ********** till they suffer ( financially) physically is a little way off yet ( wait till next bomb )

Sponsored Links
oilman said:
Fair point Thermo, it should have ended in a "?"

........time to take a hard stand against illegal scum

As I said, to make it fair, ALL transgressors should get the same, so are you going to shoot yourself, or do you want someone else to do it?
>? who should shoot who and why :D

B-A-S,

I'm sure Slogger doesn't need me to defend him, but his posts are a lot more tempered these days compared to, say, four weeks ago and this sort of post really doesn't help.......

Sponsored Links
ban-all-sheds said:
Hopefully slogger, being as thick as two short planks, will shoot himself.
so have you had a HAND JOB at one of them asian car washes ?? come on admit it you where feeling lazy and instead of getting the mop n bucket out you went for a HAND JOB at an illegal establishment :eek:

ban-all-sheds said:
Slogger said:
oh you moron hurry hurry go tell teacher what a dumb thing to come out with
You really don't have any sense of irony, do you?
Slogger said:
thick as two short planks
[/quote]

err the plank thing was me calling myself THICK you missed out the bit about my hairy knuckles dragging on the ground

so about the HAND JOB have you had one lately have you ? huh have you come on tell us who amongst you have supported your local ALQUIEDA with these car washes

or is it only in newcastle that we see this ? £ 4 for it too and hand on my heart i would rather throw the cash away than support this

ps since they came here ( fuggee ) illegals the crime rate has gone up sexual harrasment up car crime up fraud sky high ? yet you see people going in this place and payiing the £ 4 with there credit cards ? very stupid people

ISLAM who needs it do you would it be a safer land without it would you like SHARIA law by 2020 /2050 do something now at the very least dont support them financially

you had better get it sorted out with admin then as you are being credited with saying it 6 posts above!(including this one)

ban-all-sheds said:

Why would you say something as awful as this..........? :eek: :eek:

Why did his cousin initially tell the story of how JCdeM was playing "tag" to explain why he was running through the u/ground, then changed his story in today's papers to one where he was not running at all, quote:

"if he was in a hurry or running, why did he stop to pick up a newspaper?"

JulieL said:
ban-all-sheds said:

Slogger comes across a a fairly robust sort of chap yet you and Dave seem very protective of him, is this just the milk of human kindness or is there a connection? :confused:

securespark said:
Why did his cousin initially tell the story of how JCdeM was playing "tag" to explain why he was running through the u/ground, then changed his story in today's papers to one where he was not running at all, quote:

"if he was in a hurry or running, why did he stop to pick up a newspaper?"

Because in Britain and only in Britain they love to do you down, so a tv company after ratings stretches and exagerates every point AGAINST the police to try and make a tragic set of circumstances into either a conspiracy theory or a cover up, and his relatives now smell big money.

The result of all this will be One young man lost his life in tragic circumstances another victim of the terrorists and the police will tred softly softly with the wrong people instead of coming down hard because no one wants to get into trouble and this will only encourage the scum to do another bombing knowing that the security forces are ruunning around trying to cover their backsides.

60 years ago we hung a traitor called Lord HawHaw for Treason who used to go on German radio and and tell fairy stories--stretch the truth--and encourage the British to give in to the Germans, and that was basically it, he never gave away secrets or anything like that.

I cant see that much difference as to what the tv companies and similar try to do

Richardp said:
JulieL said:
ban-all-sheds said:

Slogger comes across a a fairly robust sort of chap yet you and Dave seem very protective of him, is this just the milk of human kindness or is there a connection? :confused:

I think every bodies sick to death of BAS bickering Richard thats all.

Richardp said:
JulieL said:
ban-all-sheds said:

Well, I can only speak for myself.......I would have made this comment even if it had have been directed at you Richard............!

Thanks JulieL I'm just no used to kindness :cry: and Dave,s been real nasty to me in the past :cry: :cry:
xxx

Sponsored Links
Back