Police shot to kill Brazilian - now we know.

ps I would'nt shoot Slogger even if he was a "fugee" coming though the channel tunnel :LOL:

Sponsored Links
JulieL said:
.........Well, I can only speak for myself.......I would have made this comment even if it had have been directed at you Richard............!

There have been a number of abusive, for want of a better label, posts against quite a few posters which have been made by the more "robust" posters, but you must have missed them as they did not illicit a similar comment.

oilman said:
JulieL said:
.........Well, I can only speak for myself.......I would have made this comment even if it had have been directed at you Richard............!

There have been a number of abusive, for want of a better label, posts against quite a few posters which have been made by the more "robust" posters, but you must have missed them as they did not illicit a similar comment.

Yes you are quite right Oilman, and I have stated on several occasions in other threads that I find all of the abusive posts distateful.....but I don't remember any posts hoping that another poster would go and shoot himself though........!

Sponsored Links
Richardp said:
some said I was probably a teacher!! :( that really hurt :LOL:

Why Richard? Whats wrong with Teachers?
I couldn't do their job (give me a bedpan any day! :LOL: ) especially with the unruly secondary school scallywags!

So, anyway. Apparently now (according to BBC news anyway) there is no CCTV footage from inside the station, as the Police had removed the storage discs just before the incident... so where is this CCTV evidence that I have heard reference to?

Have any of the papers printed stills from the videos, or are these references just hearsay? :confused:

There might be enough cameras so they can say there's no pictures from inside the station while being pedantic as to where the station actually starts. Is it the entrance? Is it the turnstiles? Is it the escalator? etc.

What is amazing is that the storage was removed and not replaced immediately. Did they think nothing would happen until the storage was returned?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for slogger shooting himself (other than in the foot), he (amongst others) describe islam as a religeon which preaches hate and intolerance, then goes on to suggest the only way to deal with this "scum" is to shoot first and (well why even bother with the questions later?). This sounds like hate and intolerance to me, so he can expect some of his own medicine. Freddie describes BAS as bickering, but then Freddie likes a dig at people who don't have the same views as he. So that's alright then.

richardp wrote,
Slogger comes across a a fairly robust sort of chap yet you and Dave seem very protective of him, is this just the milk of human kindness or is there a connection?
It is none of these Richard, it is dismay at the level of abuse being directed at some people.
Look at this, (totally indefensible post)written by ban-all-sheds, which as brought about the problem(again) This is despite him being censored the other day, for the same thing against the same person.
Hopefully slogger, being as thick as two short planks, will shoot himself.
This clearly contravenes rule no8.
8 ) Abuse directed towards other forum members will not be tolerated. any such post will be removed with no warning
It also contravenes rule no 14 too. Given that shooting people is clearly dangerous and illegal.
14) Anything that is "non compliant" will be edited / removed without prior notice. e.g. dangerous, illegal, racist etc

This forum is being dragged into the mire, partly by the very people who purport to be liberal and against injustice.

Ban-all-sheds. Where did this quote,as it is written here, actually come from?

ban-all-sheds wrote:
Slogger wrote:
oh you moron hurry hurry go tell teacher what a dumb thing to come out with
You really don't have any sense of irony, do you?

I just don't recall reading it.

oilman said:
Freddie describes BAS as bickering, but then Freddie likes a dig at people who don't have the same views as he. So that's alright then.

With the greatest of respect Oilman....having read many of your posts.........so (it appears) do you.........
Isn't it a fact that many of us form some kind of 'alliance' with people who have similar views?

david and julie said:

Quote:

ban-all-sheds wrote:

Slogger wrote:

The "moron .......etc" was definitely one of slogger posts as I saw it.

You seem to be protective of slogger, yet continually have a go at BAS for comments "which contravene the rules" when slogger is doing exactly the same. Legally this would be seen as bias. At least be even handed. BAS comments may contravene the rules, but the mods seem to let a lot of other comments stand, and what BAS writes is mild by comparison. He had one post removed which was not particularly offensive, unless you are particularly sensitive.

(PS
This is despite him being censored the other day,..........
The correct form is "This is despite his being censored ...........:) )

oilman said:
david and julie said:

Quote:

ban-all-sheds wrote:

Slogger wrote:

The "moron .......etc" was definitely one of slogger posts as I saw it.

You seem to be protective of slogger, yet continually have a go at BAS for comments "which contravene the rules" when slogger is doing exactly the same. Legally this would be seen as bias. At least be even handed. BAS comments may contravene the rules, but the mods seem to let a lot of other comments stand, and what BAS writes is mild by comparison. He had one post removed which was not particularly offensive, unless you are particularly sensitive.

In all fairness Oilman, Slogger did have lots of his post removed/censored/locked until a few weeks ago........which was absolutely correct.....he does seem to have 'toned' things down a little over the last couple of weeks - compared to when he first started posting.

david and julie said:
It is none of these Richard, it is dismay at the level of abuse being directed at some people.
Why are you not dismayed about the level of abuse that slogger directs at refugees, Muslims etc?

Look at this, (totally indefensible post)written by ban-all-sheds, which as brought about the problem(again) This is despite him being censored the other day, for the same thing against the same person.
8 ) Abuse directed towards other forum members will not be tolerated. any such post will be removed with no warning
It also contravenes rule no 14 too. Given that shooting people is clearly dangerous and illegal.
14) Anything that is "non compliant" will be edited / removed without prior notice. e.g. dangerous, illegal, racist etc
I'd like to ask you two questions:

1) Why are you criticising me for this, when it was oilman that said it first? More bias?

2) Slogger wants to shoot people he doesn't like. He is advocating that people be murdered. Why are you having a go at me for hoping that he'll accidentally give himself a dose of his own medicine, and not at him for advocating murder? More bias?

This forum is being dragged into the mire, partly by the very people who purport to be liberal and against injustice.
Let's look at some of the things that slogger has recently said, shall we?

• ***** all illegals ****** them praise our police lets start popping and mopping

i for one would say shoot them before they get here

let the lottery sponsor the making of a massive prision ship crewed by our navy and the guards our army no meesing around rough house them into the ship shackles and all and drop them off on there home soil or as near as dammit to it

we need tough action now asap even if it mean we go out and burn evey last mosk in the uk

better to be safe than sorry sack the lot of them and stop any more being recruited into any position of power and i mean ANY

i put it to you that if your an islamic supporter then you cant be a uk citizen

anyone in the uk supporting this religion is a traitor and shouild be treat as such

human rights dont belong to criminals sorry but thats it
So he's advocating discrimination, religious intolerance, cruelty, arson and murder.

And you say that I am dragging this forum into the mire? You have a seriously twisted set of standards.

ban-all-sheds wrote:
Slogger wrote:

//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=193277#193277

JulieL said:
ban-all-sheds said:

Why would you say something as awful as this..........? :eek: :eek:
That's extremely tame compared to what slogger has said in the past! Come on julie, to use your words, You know the score! ;)

david and julie said:
richardp wrote,
Slogger comes across a a fairly robust sort of chap yet you and Dave seem very protective of him, is this just the milk of human kindness or is there a connection?

ban-all-sheds wrote:
Slogger wrote:

Funny how you can pick up on comments made by those you disagree with yet allow your "buddies" to get away with anything, just shows how hypocritical you can be.

Sponsored Links
Back