Police shot to kill Brazilian - now we know.

ferk me BAS Where did u get the time to do that last post
ps when i say illegals i mean illegal immigrants **** EM ALL

Sponsored Links
Freddie said:
ban-all-sheds said:
I wouldn't expect you to understand.

No i am just riff raff common guttersnipe illiterate thicko secondary school muppet, where you are---------------------------------- :eek: ?????????????????????? talking down to me again :)

You don't do yourself any favours beating yourself up, or does the cap fit?

How can you expect to conduct a discussion while throwing your toys out?

Or am I naive, and it's all part of the reality-forum entertainment plan?

twa0026l.jpg

oilman said:
Freddie said:
ban-all-sheds said:
I wouldn't expect you to understand.

No i am just riff raff common guttersnipe illiterate thicko secondary school muppet, where you are---------------------------------- :eek: ?????????????????????? talking down to me again :)

You don't do yourself any favours beating yourself up, or does the cap fit?

How can you expect to conduct a discussion while throwing your toys out?

Or am I naive, and it's all part of the reality-forum entertainment plan?

twa0026l.jpg

Sometimes i dont know whether you are being serious --joining in or you have a huge chip on your shoulder Oilman, if its the later --go away and come back with your smilie face on LIKE THE REST OF US--- Try your last sentance :D

Why is it you think people who don't agree with you have a chip on their shoulder? I'm quite happy, thanks. However you seem to get rattled and start the sarcasm.

This is an open forum, if you don't expect people to join in, you wouldn't have a forum.

If this is just reality-forum entertainment, I presume you just write anything for maximum effect, and you are not interested in the discussions.

Now, about your spots............

Sponsored Links
Life's a bltch........... :(

(Can't even post a question about a female dog now unless you're really bad at spelling).

Slogger said:
brazil has some of the worste crimes going for shooting

they really need to **** off and sort there own country first

Wasn't there something recently on the TV re gangs in Brazil presented by Ross Kemp?

He highlighted that many young men were 'executed' by some corrupt police officers for being gang members.

yep that geeza from eastbenders woz on it

some of them lil turds needed topping too hey it might get bad here too but cant see it going as bad as brazil

Freddie said:
No i am just riff raff common guttersnipe illiterate thicko secondary school muppet,
I didn't say that - is that how you see yourself?

talking down to me again :)
No - I wasn't. I simply said I didn't expect you to understand. I felt that way because of your attitude to what should be posted, how sincere posts should be, what is acceptable and what isn't, and so on, not because of any lack of intellect on your part. But if that's what you say the reason is.....

I'm taking the pee cause it's done to death, you have a view and others have a view i think everybody understands everybody but we just arent going to agree and we are ending up bickering at each other because there isnt any more to say on the matter or nit picking as someone said 50 or so posts back

Freddie - Don't take the bait! ;)
Why don't you come and join the irony club!? ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Freddie said:
I'm taking the pee cause it's done to death, you have a view and others have a view i think everybody understands everybody but we just arent going to agree and we are ending up bickering at each other because there isnt any more to say on the matter or nit picking as someone said 50 or so posts back

Sitting on the toilet gave me this revelation, you say
".......it' done to death....."
do you mean ".........I can't think of a reply......"? This seems to be confirmed by
"..........you have a view and others have a view i think everybody understands everybody but we just arent going to agree..........."
but then this
"...........and we are ending up bickering at each other because there isnt any more to say on the matter or nit picking..........."
seems to be the give-away which I interpret as modifying your post to mean
"...........one way or another, I'm going to have the last post on a thread, and since I can't think of a way to reply I'll use sarcasm to attack the poster.....".

Sponsored Links
Back