Police shot to kill Brazilian - now we know.

Now, now. No splinter grouping .... Making and breaking alliances etc.
:mad:

Sponsored Links
JulieL said:
oilman said:
Freddie describes BAS as bickering, but then Freddie likes a dig at people who don't have the same views as he. So that's alright then.

With the greatest of respect Oilman....having read many of your posts.........so (it appears) do you.........
Isn't it a fact that many of us form some kind of 'alliance' with people who have similar views?

Very true Oilman i cant resist a naughty dig sometimes but i try not to turn repeatadly entire threads into bickering fights and i dont follow people around the forum posting deliberate negatives to every post some may make which is whats happening at the moment.

I do have little ding dongs with Kendor which are or where in part tongue in cheek untill you joined in which i believe in your case you started to argue with me on the forum over " paint " and your argument has never stopped even to the point where you think i am in unison with FWL who i dont get on with in other forums.

I have since tried to avoid your serious posts but you still seem to be one of the few who keep niggling away a certain people of which i am one.

Ban-all-sheds wrote.
Why are you not dismayed about the level of abuse that slogger directs at refugees, Muslims etc?
I don't recall saying I wasn't.
1) Why are you criticising me for this, when it was oilman that said it first? More bias?
Oilman did not say he wanted Slogger to shoot himself. As I read it, he was replying to what could be considered the injustice of some kind of gun law system, I agree with him on this too.
(Oilman)We could deal with all other people in the country who are criminals, such as fare dodgers, speeding motorists (when was the last time you exceeded a speed limit?), fine defaulters, petty thieves, lets just invoke FWL's law and shoot them all, good idea eh? (I don't think so). While you are showing so much concern for the relative paltry amount of money he MAY have been sending back to Brazil, consider SOMEONE in this country was giving him work.
At this point Slogger hadn't even entered the debate and Oilman was replying to a post from FWL engineer.

2) Slogger wants to shoot people he doesn't like. He is advocating that people be murdered. Why are you having a go at me for hoping that he'll accidentally, and not at him for advocating murder? More bias?

Accidentally when did that get slipped in then? In case you have forgotten this is what you said.
Hopefully slogger, being as thick as two short planks, will shoot himself.
There is clearly no mention of accidents there. What you would like is crystal clear.

I do not agree with any kind of violence against anyone, regardless of colour or nationalty.Furthermore, I am not being biased either. As I see it both of you (Ban&Slogger)have advocated violence, so you are little better than each other in this respect. The main difference(to me) being, Slogger appears to let fly, warts and all. Whereas your replies are more considered.( which makes your remark about shooting people even worse)
You also listed several quotes from Sloggers past posts. There are to many to put on again but you did finish with this.
And you say that I am dragging this forum into the mire? You have a seriously twisted set of standards.
No I didn't say you were dragging the forum into the mire, I said this.
This forum is being dragged into the mire, partly by the very people who purport to be liberal and against injustice.

Where have I mentioned you there?

I don't agree with everything Slogger writes. I also don't agree with the bullying and twisting of post tactics you and your ilk employ either.

Everything is here for all to read, facts are facts, you were again blatantly offensive and again broke forum rules. You are know trying to justify a situation where you know you are wrong.

:LOL: :LOL:

Dave and I don't alweays see eye to eye, and we have certainly had our fair share of run ins, but I must say his post above is one of the best thought out replies I have seen in ages on any forum..

BAS, conceed defeat fella, it's check mate, he's got you bang to rights.

Simply accept that on this occasion he is right and you got a bit carried away, as we all do from time to time.

Now kiss and make up Girls...we have pubs to frequent!! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
kendor said:
JulieL said:
ban-all-sheds said:

Why would you say something as awful as this..........? :eek: :eek:
That's extremely tame compared to what slogger has said in the past! Come on julie, to use your words, You know the score! ;)

Fair point Kendor :) ....I do know the score!.....But replying/responding in a similar vain is not the answer is it!? ;)

It's just (and this is my opinion) I consider whats been going on here, for want of a better word is......bullying! - which I find intolerable (I see this a lot in the NHS.......and hate it!) :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I know you (and others) think I defend him but it's not for any other reason other than I feel sorry for him when some people 'gang up' on him and try and ridicule everything he says at every opportunity.

I actually think he is quite shrewd....and sets us all up for a row! ;)

I would even 'stick up' for you Kendor, if I thought someone was picking on you.........!
Blimey...... I really must be going soft!!! ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Can I just say as I have been off work for a few days , (I got a young 16yo helping the apprentice ,..capitalist ,I know )

I saw the ITV News breaking their MASSIVE BIG SHOCK HORROR JOUNO WATERGATE EXPOSE ......

They have got a leaked memo that said the police should of arrested him an not took him out , an the medical stuff was delayed for a week as the police DO NEED SECRACY ....

they then got this memo off the (lets find a ******* in the woodpile * brigade ,lol)ANTI POLICE WATCHDOG COMISSION ...

I see a sad dinnertime news show stirring up hate an bile an feeding the muslim hate groups ..for ratings ..

most of what was made up for the ITV news report has now been rubbished ,
by the Eyewitness ,who spoke life for the BEEB seconds after he was a foot away ,
from the tube shooting , live he said the guy DID RUN on the train an the police were screaming for him to POLICE STOP/ARMED POLICE /STOP, they fell on him an shot him dead ...

no paper was found on the victim ,as ITV news made out he casually got a paper an sautered onto the train an was by dropped an killed ..

Channel 5 news have found out witnesses were offered MONEY by ITV for a story THEY COULD WORK WITH ..

to be honest ,
it was a horrible accident that wouldnt normally happen ...in our society ,

the family must move on an accept the MASIVELY HUGE PAY OUT they are grasping ..

that normal honest to goodness legal tax payers in our country didnt get the day the slimey bombers went to London ...

If the brasilian lot want more money maybe they should talk too OTHER REAL VICTIMS FAMILIES ..1st an see what they have to say ...

It makes me sick over 2 weeks after a major terrorist attack we have a major TV station ,sinking into the filth of paying people for putting words into their mouths ...

THAT IS SHAMEFUL,
than some bloke shot dead by accident ...
an lets not forget that officer who did kill swarthy illegal charlie ,he has got to live with that ALL HIS LIFE

brazil has some of the worste crimes going for shooting

they really need to **** off and sort there own country first

why are some of you vilifying the police for the shooting i dont think they choose to be firearms officers lightly

heres hoping the islamic supporters decide to march about this i want to see how the police deal with them flag burners as i will be looking out for them in my area if they burn the union jack i will have something to say to them ******* dont matter how many there are we have to make a stand

come on islam get your boots on its kicking time

FWL_Engineer said:
:LOL: :LOL:

Dave and I don't alweays see eye to eye, and we have certainly had our fair share of run ins, but I must say his post above is one of the best thought out replies I have seen in ages on any forum..
Somewhat flawed.

BAS, conceed defeat fella, it's check mate, he's got you bang to rights.
Oh I really think not.....

david and julie said:
Ban-all-sheds wrote.
Why are you not dismayed about the level of abuse that slogger directs at refugees, Muslims etc?
I don't recall saying I wasn't.
I don't recall you saying that you were, and I haven't spotted you expressing any dismay to Slogger about what he says, but I haven't trawled the forum to make sure. Have you told him that what he's written is totally indefensible?

Whether you have or not is not dreadfully important in it's own right, as clearly it's not feasible to respond to every single post that you don't like in that way. I probably dislike a lot more than you, and I don't do it.

But I'll tell you what I have seen though - I've seen other people commenting on your support and bias for him.

1) Why are you criticising me for this, when it was oilman that said it first? More bias?
Oilman did not say he wanted Slogger to shoot himself. As I read it, he was replying to what could be considered the injustice of some kind of gun law system, I agree with him on this too.
(Oilman)We could deal with all other people in the country who are criminals, such as fare dodgers, speeding motorists (when was the last time you exceeded a speed limit?), fine defaulters, petty thieves, lets just invoke FWL's law and shoot them all, good idea eh? (I don't think so). While you are showing so much concern for the relative paltry amount of money he MAY have been sending back to Brazil, consider SOMEONE in this country was giving him work.
At this point Slogger hadn't even entered the debate and Oilman was replying to a post from FWL engineer.
You're looking in the wrong place. Try this:
oilman said:
slogger said:
........time to take a hard stand against illegal scum

As I said, to make it fair, ALL transgressors should get the same, so are you going to shoot yourself, or do you want someone else to do it?

2) Slogger wants to shoot people he doesn't like. He is advocating that people be murdered. Why are you having a go at me for hoping that he'll accidentally, and not at him for advocating murder? More bias?

Accidentally when did that get slipped in then? In case you have forgotten this is what you said.
There is clearly no mention of accidents there. What you would like is crystal clear.
That is true - I did not say accidentally. I was postulating a scenario where slogger shot himself as a result of being "thick as two short planks", which in my mind implied an accident, or carelessness, but I accept that others may not have made that assumption.

I do not agree with any kind of violence against anyone, regardless of colour or nationalty

david and julie said:
My only exception would be drug dealers and paedophiles, which should just be shot.
david and julie said:
FWL_Engineer said:
Racism and foreign policy are not connected..they can be, they have been but I do not think they are now.

I get fed up with all this **** about racism, everytime you say anything that may effect a minority your called a **** rascist..I stay start by shooting the liberals and get us back to common sense!

At last we agree on something.
david and julie said:
There is little doubt that the "hang em high" brigade (such as me) share freddie's viewpoint.
It would be difficult for anyone to disagree that since the scrapping of capital and corporal punishment the situation has continually spiralled downwards
Now that sounds like you are in favour of capital and/or corporal punishment.
david and julie said:
I would also support a referendum on capital/corporal punishment
And unless you've got some desire to go back and revisit all kinds of past decisions, I'd say that as we don't have capital punishment any more you want a referendum because you think that would bring it back.

So you are (probably) in favour of corporal punishment, you describe yourself as a member of the "hang-em high brigade", you'd like to see capital punishment return, you think that drug dealers, paedophiles and liberals should be shot, but do not agree with any kind of violence against anyone?

How does that work, then?

Furthermore, I am not being biased either. As I see it both of you (Ban&Slogger)have advocated violence, so you are little better than each other in this respect. The main difference(to me) being, Slogger appears to let fly, warts and all. Whereas your replies are more considered.( which makes your remark about shooting people even worse)
I didn't talk about "shooting people", I said I hoped Slogger would shoot himself. Shooting yourself is not a crime - many of the things that Slogger advocates are crimes. Some of which you would like to see carrying the death penalty...

You also listed several quotes from Sloggers past posts. There are to many to put on again but you did finish with this.
And you say that I am dragging this forum into the mire? You have a seriously twisted set of standards.
No I didn't say you were dragging the forum into the mire, I said this.
This forum is being dragged into the mire, partly by the very people who purport to be liberal and against injustice.

Where have I mentioned you there?
Well, the only two people under discussion were me and Slogger. Since not even you would describe him as being liberal and against injustice, that only leaves me.

But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and ask who you did mean was dragging this forum into the mire. I'll also rephrase this:

Let's look at some of the things that slogger has recently said, shall we?

• ***** all illegals ****** them praise our police lets start popping and mopping

i for one would say shoot them before they get here

let the lottery sponsor the making of a massive prision ship crewed by our navy and the guards our army no meesing around rough house them into the ship shackles and all and drop them off on there home soil or as near as dammit to it

we need tough action now asap even if it mean we go out and burn evey last mosk in the uk

better to be safe than sorry sack the lot of them and stop any more being recruited into any position of power and i mean ANY

i put it to you that if your an islamic supporter then you cant be a uk citizen

anyone in the uk supporting this religion is a traitor and shouild be treat as such

human rights dont belong to criminals sorry but thats it
So he's advocating discrimination, religious intolerance, cruelty, arson and murder.

And you say that liberals are dragging this forum into the mire? You have a seriously twisted set of standards.

Care to respond now?

I don't agree with everything Slogger writes. I also don't agree with the bullying and twisting of post tactics you and your ilk employ either.
Bullying? Where, and how, have I bullied? I'm sure I've said harsh or attacking things in anger, but that is not bullying.

Twisting of post tactics? What does that mean?

Everything is here for all to read, facts are facts,
Oh how true.

you were again blatantly offensive and again broke forum rules.
I'm not sure why you are so concerned about that. But if you are concerned about posts which are blatantly offensive, shouldn't you be focusing your attention on the many ones from someone who advocates discrimination, religious intolerance, cruelty, arson and murder, rather than one which expressed the hope that that someone would shoot himself?

And if you are concerned about breaking forum rules, I would remind you of this:

david and julie said:
It also contravenes rule no 14 too. Given that shooting people is clearly dangerous and illegal.
14) Anything that is "non compliant" will be edited / removed without prior notice. e.g. dangerous, illegal, racist etc
david and julie said:
My only exception would be drug dealers and paedophiles, which should just be shot.
And when FWL suggested shooting liberals, you agreed with him.

I believe the term is hypocrite.

And that's not abuse - it's a demonstrably true description.

You are know trying to justify a situation where you know you are wrong.
In the context of what you have written, what you have supported and what you have complained about in a biased and hypocritical way I don't need to justify anything I have said.

Lets just face it BAS you are right you will always be right about everything and the rest of us just arent worthy of your presence.

How can we can compete with such a super being

But its getting very boring now especially as your explanations run into many thousands of words

Freddie said:
Lets just face it BAS you are right you will always be right about everything and the rest of us just arent worthy of your presence.

How can we can compete with such a super being

Duh, does that mean I've slipped to 2nd place? :cry:

Freddie - this place is supposed to be for exchanges of views, discussions, debates, arguments....

It's not supposed to be a competition.

But it's also not supposed to be hypocritical complaining about the nature of people's posts....

Well all i can say if you have spend that much time and typing to explain your points or why everybody else is wrong you have already lost your argument

ban-all-sheds said:
I wouldn't expect you to understand.

No i am just riff raff common guttersnipe illiterate thicko secondary school muppet, where you are---------------------------------- :eek: ?????????????????????? talking down to me again :)

Sponsored Links
Back