Police shot to kill Brazilian - now we know.

A police marksmen who shot dead a man in Cornwall will not face criminal charges, the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) has said.

Philip Prout, 53, was killed outside his house in Lewannick in May 2004.

Police had been alerted to a suspected domestic incident and found Mr Prout armed with a Samurai sword and two other bladed weapons.
It said on last nights local news that the police marksman decided to shoot him to stop him harming himself, :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
p.s I'm not suggesting that the police were right or wrong I don't know the full story.

Sponsored Links
should probaly have used a baton gun ? do all forces have the use of these weapons

if not why not

Slogger said:
should probaly have used a baton gun ? do all forces have the use of these weapons

if not why not

they tried the baton gun but it would'nt work :eek:

That does happen when someone is in an unfit mental state. Whereas a sane(ish) person in a normal frame of mind will be incapacitated by non-lethal means, a psycho who has just found his wife in bed with the milkman and is pumped up on adrenaline might not.

Sponsored Links
AdamW said:
That does happen when someone is in an unfit mental state. Whereas a sane(ish) person in a normal frame of mind will be incapacitated by non-lethal means, a psycho who has just found his wife in bed with the milkman and is pumped up on adrenaline might not.

I found my wife in bed with the milkman, his name was Ernie

As regards to the original topic, I'd like to refer you to a section of text that I had read. It may APPEAR strong, but, in my opinion, is the truth:

NB: The stars denote a swear-word.

EDIT: Maybe it was a little strong, then.

Luke, this looks like another sample of ill considered vitriol, what is your point? It appears there is a possibility Jean Charles had walked to the station, not vaulted the barrier, may have run the last bit to get on the train, possibly had already sat down, so are all the other tube passengers who do this every day hiding something or are they just fekkin retarded?

its amazing how long a post based on speculation rumour and crap journalism can go on for isnt it!

I didn't say I AGREED with the said text. It is an example of an opinion. I apoligise if it led offence to anyone.

nothing to do with this post but it has to do with moz saying some shi t about nf and videos

ferk rite off moz i aint no nf or bnp supporter my errr footage has to do with antisocial asbo running hool i gans

make them cry i do

Why do you two always turn the end's of your posts into 'turns' at a slagfest? You're ending legitimate threads with your childish bickering.

Luke said:
I didn't say I AGREED with the said text. It is an example of an opinion. I apoligise if it led offence to anyone.

Don't apologise - We've seen worse........

Posting an opinion's what its all about ;)

Luke
I would like to take you up on your new way here ,Mr 8 Post friend ...

for the last 2 months I have been the out cast here always supporting Sloggers Free Speach here .. he HATES MUSLIMS As ENOCH

who cares , its his lil mind an I stuck up for him over the last F*cking 2 months ..
even mods an Clic stuck up for the rants here ...

but the Last Two Weeks he has got very nasty in his Muslim rants
and the other night he wails he will show HIS TRUE POWER in videos on the net ? OMFG ...

which are there an Nothing to do with slogger !! I HOPE ! ?

on hooligan sites of asians attacked an blacks beaten ,
...by NF an BNP recruiters ...

I could post a west ham site with loads of BNP type filth ... but wont support arseh*les ,

that are just as nasty evil as those slimy muslim fathers an spew fillers ....

who recite evil an appear happy smiles at the doors of the Mosques as a happy British Muslim

I will give slogger the benefit of the doubt if he says he aint a NF/BNP scum
for the board as I dont think he has it in him to be an angry dumbskull attacking folk for the colour of their skin ...
Luke
btw dont come here an talk boll*cks ok ...fool

jtaunton>pathetic cretin ...

stop stirring

oh my

err ok moz shhh for crying out loud

muslims ? i am against the islamic religion not muslims as they are individuals i am against the main part of that religion

ps my vids are nothing to do with racism some are high speed camera footage from the front of a motorcycle some are PEOPLE sorting out asbo muppets who needed it and some are just so dangerously funny you will cringe

are you a member of the tyne bridge club ( you gotta jump off it m8ty)

thanks for the kind words moz you nice man you xxxx

Sponsored Links
Back