POLISH INVASION

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You may have noticed the increasing numbers of Polish workers coming to England especially to London, some of these people do not understand English, but what they do understand is exploitation.
They are hard working, polite, but unfortunately £40 a day to them is big money.
However although the government are saying these workers are keeping the economy afloat, I know a Polish lad (on £40 a day) who lives in London and pays over £500 a month for a One bedroom flat, and it is in a bad area, remember he needs to eat and pay bills also.
Hopefully they will all see sense and do what a Polish lady I know did after working her ar*e off for Two years.
She went back to Poland and bought Two houses with cash for her and her mum.

Maybe she had the last laugh. :LOL:

MOD 2

be advised if this degenerates into another racist thread it will be deleted

Sponsored Links
Poles are ok .. communicated using them for years.
Held up our power supplies in the past .. did a fine job.
Several in close proximity have protected the gardens hereabouts, for a one off fee.

We do need more of them to help get the building maintenance costs down in this country ... Far too expensive for work which is at best that of an artisan... The more we get the cheaper it will be .. Yippeee !
:cool:

Sponsored Links
Nice one Mpip ;) Where would Morse have been without them :?: Two years hard work here for 2 houses :eek: My boy`s just got a 40 year mortgage FFS...........Bring back Th****er :LOL: :LOL:

Property prices will always be just out of reach.
If this Govn gets it's way no one will arrive at that target place of no mortgage -- They will dream up taxes to replace that cost - be assured.
I am now paying more council tax than I paid mortgage ! That was from a standing start in '82 .. 24 yrs.

So £1500 CT now rising 6% pa for 24 yrs gets to £6063 p/a or £506 pm which I am sure is less than a typical mortgage now ... so there is more to come (or is that go?) much more...
Your average council employed seat polisher by then will be retiring on about £37k (infl proofed) per annum, having finished on £64k.
Probably live 25 yrs and die on £67k p/a .. Come girls here is an opening, I bet the surviving spouse gets at least 33% for her lifetime too.I know that is built into my - private sector pension.

That is where the council tax is going .. certainly not on bin men or services ... cut, cut, cut. Charge, charge, charge... revenooo
:D :D :D :D :D

it's not new there have been polish people working here since the second world war and probably beforehand i don't know.

We had several polish sparks working on the books of a contractor i once worked for.

Always polite and hardworking.

I can think of 2 large companies in my area that are owned by Poles and they've been going for quite a few years.

I think a lot of Polish people came over just before WW2 kicked off

Just started on a site in manchester and got inducted this morning and there was two polish lads, here's how it went " do you speak English,do you speak English, do you speak English" they both stood there shaking their heads :cry: " they missed a bit off the form. " have you got asma,have you got asma,have you got asma" still shaking their heads, the boss turned to his mate and said "go and get the interpreter". " i cant hes too busy" :eek: :LOL: :LOL: 5 mins later there on the job after a speach on health and safety, whats the point. Im not slagging these fellas off because they are polish but they couldnt speak English :eek: Whats the point of an induction if they are letting 2 fellas on who cant speak or read english thats got to be a health and safety problem if you ask me. :LOL:

jbonding

Thats the problem, not speaking a word of English does'nt seem to matter anymore as long as you'll take rubbish wages then that's fine.

Also if you point out the fact that the person can't speak English, then you're racist.

The Health and Safety issue though is a very important one which obviously this government will completely ignore.

put a gas hob in for a polish kitchen fitter 2 weeks ago :LOL:

bless him eh for no doing that work himself but the kitchen was fitted very badly ie not level / dirtcatchers instead of but and scribes so much for them being good at there jobs

Sponsored Links
Back