4 CLIUB
5 TWIX

ALL INPUT IS APPRECIATED
YOUR THANKS IN ADVANCE

Sponsored Links
ITS A CLUB WITH AN I YOU FOOL
GOD SOME PEOPLE ARE REALLY THICK AND NEED HELP DONT THEY

Sponsored Links
i am not a fool, i just like to take the mick, unlike you i have a sense of humour, and please don't SHOUT

come on boys lets make up

sit down with a nice cup of tea or coffee

and do some dunking :D :D :D

big-all said:
come on boys lets make up
big-all,

I'm afraid you can't make amend with ivorbigun who have upset people here in the past on this forum, see this, Watch this space, ivorbigun will insult me shorty :LOL:

i did find his bicky joke funny :D :D

[/quote]I'm afraid you can't make amend with ivorbigun who have upset people here in the past on this forum, see this, Watch this space, ivorbigun will insult me shorty :LOL:[/quote]

well we all have off days some seem to have worse off days than others ;) ;)

Neeeeurgh, you spaz Big-All, you used the wrong quote tags.

Neeeeeeeeeurgh! ;)

I think Ivor was being ironic about his definition of a CLIUB. I love irony. If only everyone understood what it meant (I'm looking at you, Alanis Morissette)

Neeeeurgh, you spaz Big-All, you used the wrong quote tags.
it will come as no surprize to any one that knows me i try my best but simple technoligy beats me :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D i do try though
maybee this will work :D :D ;)

see i still cant get it right ohh well :D :D :D :D :D who cares

Jaffa Cakes definitely, they got the right spongy feeling. The chocolate on them might be an issue if inserted incorrectly in the joint. Therefore, you should hire a proper tradesman for a job like this!

- Digestive's dig in too much
- Hob Nob's are too knobbly
- Twix too twitchy
- Cliub, well they might work but if the 'I' puts itself sideways in the joint you're stuffed...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back