potteron flowsure oil boiler help - lock out

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
ok guys i kno im gonna sound silly but here goes, the oil got really low in and the boiler went onto lock out, went to restart after oil delivery and it doesnt want to start - even after trying the reset unside the front cover

i remember last time the guy showed me how to bleed out any air that might be in the system and im happy to do that but i do remember him saying that i had to check a little valve/switch, that was outside the house on the wall, to make sure the fuel hadnt been restricted by tripping this switch/valve

problem is i cant remember whether this tiny black switch should be pressed in or pulled out to be in the correct position to allow the oil through, im sure its all fine but wanted to be sure before i try n get rid of this air and restart again , just incase there is no fuel flow to the boiler

sorry to ramble on but hoping to make u understand what im askin even tho i dont have much of a clue myself :)

cheers guys
kris

Sponsored Links
thanks oilhead , boiler is now lighted and all happy again , wasnt too much air in the system either so thats a bonus....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back