Potterton Netaheat Profile

ChrisR said:
This post will be deleted soon as it's a diy forum and a dangerous boiler.

By who Chris?, I missed this official gas secrets act that everyone seems to abide by. I bought a book from a website with all the gas information in and without having to sign any promises not to divulge the information therein. Not aiming at anyone just wish we wouldn't get so precious with general operational information.

Sponsored Links
By me.
I'm not being precious, I just don't want to over-encourage DIY exploring in the gas parts of positive case pressure boilers.

ChrisR said:
By me.
I'm not being precious, I just don't want to over-encourage DIY exploring in the gas parts of positive case pressure boilers.

here here I heartky agree

corgiman said:
ChrisR said:
By me.

here here I heartky agree

Sentiment appreciated but information and encouragement are two totally different things.

Sponsored Links
Has anyone got a link to any actaul figures/articles of fatalities caused by positive cased boilers

Think there was some info from Bg's technical arm a few years ago but I can only remember vague parts the qae's used to throw around and obviously the known corrosion problem with the mk1 netaheats.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back