Potterton Puma 100e - air pressure switch problem?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Potterton Puma 100e that has stopped firing up, however when the red tube to the air pressure switch is disconnected everything seems to work as it should. Is it safe to opperate in this state untill after Xmas when I can get an engineer to look at it? Can anyone explain the purpose of the air pressure switch?[/u]

Sponsored Links
Hi Chris,

Thanks for your reply and the advice. - Looks like being a chilly Christmas, but not as cold as for some - are you really in antarctica ?!

Cheers, and Merry Christmas,

Ian

Sponsored Links
Certainly I am. Getting as far away from father f****** xmas as possible.

ChrisR said:
Certainly I am. Getting as far away from father f****** xmas as possible.

Wouldn't that be the south pole chris :?: , happy christmas you miserable gits ;)

Just to give a balanced view of the world, I have received more cards, emails texts and presents this year than for many years.

I have watched widescreen Midnight Mass from Gloucester Cathedral and Songs of Praise from the RAH both presented in wonderful picture and multi channel sound to a very high degree of perfection.

Went to a small buffet dinner party last night with a Father Christmas and some small presents and a pass the parcel.

About to have a Christmas Lunch and then going to some relatives for the afternoon and evening.

My dog has had some special tasty bones and is sleeping contentedly ( with his eyes open watching as usual ).

Happy Christmas everyone!

Tony Glazier

Wouldn't that be the south pole chris

Well that IS in Antarctica...

Christmas is a farce. I've never known it be happier than any other time of year.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back