Potterton puma 80e no HW

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:rolleyes: please help, I have a puma 80e that was not giving hot water, CH works fine, was told to fit a new wax capsule to DV, did this and it worked fine for a couple of weeks, Now the HW does not fire up at all, changed the PCB and water pressure switch but still the boiler is not firing when the hot tap is turned on. The LED on the pcb lights up, but no ignition so no hot water. can anyone help as i have spent hours on this forum looking but not found this problem.

thanks
nic

Sponsored Links
so the heating works fine but boiler doesnt fire up even though the red light vomes on :confused: strange one cant say ive had that one before but its got to be pcb faulty probably the relay stuck can you here or see it moving when taps turned on :?:

is this an intermitant pilot or a permanant pilot model. I have a board that i have just resoldered the joints that i could possibly send you down just to confirm if the board is faulty...want it back though lol

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back