Potterton to Worcester Greenstar quote ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm considering having my 19 year old Potterton Netaheat profile 50e (50k btu) changed to a Worcester Greenstar 15Ri (5-15 kw) and microbore system powerflushed and clensed at same time. Can anyone suggest what total price quote range I can expect so that I know if they are at least reasonable ?

Appreciate any advice,
Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
£1300-£1700 if the cylinder and TRVs dont need replacing/fitting.

But that all depends on just how bad a state the microbore is in. If its 10 mm then not much problem but if 8 mm then many installers would not want to get involved as its likely to be very problematic.

Where you live makes quite a difference to the price.

Tony

Thanks agile. 10mm microbore which was cleaned by me 5 years ago, garden hose and mains pressure water on all connectors, all rads removed and flushed, treated ever since. Opting for no TRVs, keeping existing controls so its a powerflush and boiler replacement with a 1 year guarantee on labour and materials and 3 years on the boiler. On south coast UK had 1 quote at nearly £2500. Local company with many other local customers and good reputation.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back