Pound gone up.

Sponsored Links
The "experts" who predicted pound would bomb after TM lost vote ,wrong again!!..lol..
Who predicted that? Got a link?

I'm guessing that there is optimism amongst speculators that Brexit will now be kicked into touch.

Last edited:
Who predicted that? Got a link?

I'm guessing that their is optimism amongst speculators that Brexit will now be kicked into touch.

Did the dumb plumber even look at the day or week chart to see where the pound had been or even an intra day chart lol

Sponsored Links
The pound nudged up a tad because the chance of another referendum has increased very slightly...

But where was it standing on 22/06/16?

Sounds like DPs spread betting account is underwater.

He'd do better to ignore that Brexer propaganda.

The U.K. premier’s widely unpopular pact with the European Union will face the House of Commons Tuesday, where she will need a majority of lawmakers to vote favorably for the agreement to be approved. A loss by more than 100 votes could raise risks -- including that of a leadership challenge by the opposition and of a subsequent election -- that would send sterling lower.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-line-in-sand-at-100-vote-loss-margin-for-may

Posted 5am yesterday morning, at a glance, every financial institution asked for the article predicted a drop if the margin was greater than 100 votes. What actually happened was the exact opposite.

The pound nudged up a tad because the chance of another referendum has increased very slightly...

But where was it standing on 22/06/16?
Missed the point Lal as usual,,twas forecast to bomb last night,,,keep up.

Does anyone actually read the analyst opinion or just the headlines.

A lot of this was priced in, sky was running a tally saying she would lose by about 200 votes all day yesterday.

All this defeat means is we are nowhere nearer than when we were when we invoked article 50.

Amusing that SG and JD come up with something other than 'no one said that' all of a sudden.

Should have listened to me, dummy.

I will do when you're one of Bloombergs mouthpieces.

Sponsored Links
Back