Pound gone up.

Not quite. It's more that the remainers on here wouldn't believe that it was said in the first instance. Unless I'm reading a different thread?

Do you not find it difficult to call others 'dumbos' when predictions have really quite often turned out to be rubbish?

Indeed. David Cameron in 2015

Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband:

Fact of the matter is most people don't even understand the markets and how they work - short positions, hedging etc

Sponsored Links
think off brexit as a train approaching a major station with partial brake failure
the train company is aware there will be costs infrastructure and compensation wise so there shares start to drop in value as they work out the possible final consequences
as time to impact reduces and speed increase the costs increase
now the driver reports he thinks he has a chance to stop the train in time but is sure if he cant stop it will be far slower reducing the worst disaster to a hopefuly managable disaster or even fully stop the journey from hell:D

So,all you remoaning nuggets think the UK and its economy is crap,but nothing to do with EU...You been living in Nania for 40years,,why not emigrate to Romania?.

Talk sense boyo. I thought its you quitters who said the UK economy is not great and so should leave. So tell me where has the EU affected the UK economy to the point that it has stalled or reduced its growth.

think off brexit as a train approaching a major station with partial brake failure
the train company is aware there will be costs infrastructure and compensation wise so there shares start to drop in value as they work out the possible final consequences
as time to impact reduces and speed increase the costs increase
now the driver reports he thinks he has a chance to stop the train in time but is sure if he cant stop it will be far slower reducing the worst disaster to a hopefuly managable disaster or even fully stop the journey from hell:D

If you must write such unintelligible twaddle, can you at least try using some correct spelling, grammar, punctuation and capitals. This may help the few who actually read your utterings to have a guess at what it is you're banging on about.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
If you must write such unintelligible twaddle, can you at least try using some correct spelling, grammar, punctuation and capitals. This may help the few who actually read your utterings to have a guess at what it is you're banging on about.
funny enough i did use the spell check and altered several word with way lines until the wavy lines dissapeard disapeared disappeared two genuine attempts as my spelling and grammer gramer are crap [nope it still says grammer wrong];)

RAC is strangely rude and intolerant, for such an ignorant man.

Foreign exchange strategists with UniCredit are expecting Theresa May's Brexit deal to succeed in parliament on a second or third attempt
So if the question gets asked often enough, the 'right' decision on a brexit deal gets reached?

Funny how quitters are opposed to another referendum on similar grounds :rolleyes:

So if the question gets asked often enough, the 'right' decision on a brexit deal gets reached?

Funny how quitters are opposed to another referendum on similar grounds :rolleyes:
Leavers dont want another referendum, because its likely to not go their way. I dare say if the referendum in 2016 had been the other way, remainers would not have entertained another one.

It surprises me foreign exchange strategists think a deal will happen, the only deal would be so weak it wouldnt be worth doing.

another referendum would be my preferred way forward, but neither Tory nor Labour have a majority of remainers that could get it through at the moment.

Leavers dont want another referendum, because its likely to not go their way. I dare say if the referendum in 2016 had been the other way, remainers would not have entertained another one.

It surprises me foreign exchange strategists think a deal will happen, the only deal would be so weak it wouldnt be worth doing.

another referendum would be my preferred way forward, but neither Tory nor Labour have a majority of remainers that could get it through at the moment.

I wouldn't bet on a second referendum going the way of remain. Need to revisit the main reasons why people voted leave - Immigration, Economy?, Freedom?

If it's immigration no Government will say well we could have controlled it better but we decided not to. So they would rather the ire and blame fall on others than accept responsibility.

Those that are hurting due to the economic imbalance - leaving the EU will not change that - it will exacerbate it - their needs to be an regional strategy for those areas that were voting leave.

Is that true?

If it is, are they telling the truth?

Before the referendum, there was a huge majority for remaining; what made them realise they were wrong?

Perhaps they might admit that they were not and have been acting against their better judgement (lying) since then.

Credit where credit is due - good reply. Though you may be on the left, there may still be hope for you. (y)
yes i am fully for fairness in society
does that make me left or right???
yes i far far prefer looking after others in society in a fair way
i dont mind people being selfish and money driven thats there problem :D
but all i can be is helpful and caring giving my free time and skills and sometimes my extra cash to help enrich there situation which is mutually gratifying
now we are only talking about a few quid here and there mostly for perhaps materials like timber for me to make a useful addition to say a kids room
or my time to help them through the often quite evil benefits system where demonizing people often seems to be the deliberate or not consiquenses consiquinces consequences off the benefits system
i would love for every one with a spare hour or so to look after those around you
give your help time freely without expectation or return other than happyness and appreciation

Now the pound is on a more meaningful rise...

Why?

Because a 'new referendum' document has been circulated around today's talks in the context of 'wtf do we do next'!

Timetable said to be too long to accept atm, but it wasn't there at all yesterday...

Slowly slowly, catchee monkey ;)

Sponsored Links
Back