Tunisia Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Hmmmmmm , not many landmines on Wandsworth High St.. is there?
Nor in the desert, but Bedouin men still walk in front of their women checking for snakes. It is a cultural thing.
With Christianity and Judaism it is a domination thing.
We cannot really let evil spirits in when we sneeze, but we still say, "bless you", even though it applied over 600 years ago!:rolleyes:

Nor in the desert, but Bedouin men still walk in front of their women checking for snakes. It is a cultural thing.
With Christianity and Judaism it is a domination thing.
We cannot really let evil spirits in when we sneeze, but we still say, "bless you", even though it applied over 600 years ago!:rolleyes:
What an absolute load of barlocks. Islam is all about domination. They started with dominating women and children and now want to "Dominate the West" :LOL::LOL::LOL: (which the lily livered Liberistas will undoubtedly let them do)

Sponsored Links
What an absolute load of barlocks. Islam is all about domination. They started with dominating women and children and now want to "Dominate the West" :LOL::LOL::LOL: (which the lily livered Liberistas will undoubtedly let them do)
Remember this:
.. Think about it for a second. As the floors collapsed downwards, the authorities are having us believe that it was the weight above them that caused subsequent floors to collapse downwards.. Right from when the Twin Towers were first built, the ground floor steelwork was actually supporting all that weight above it anyway. Therefore the towers should not have collapsed the way they did. If anything, the floors where the planes flew into, would be seriously weakened by the impact and the fuel, but not the floors below or above. The towers should have toppled over above the impact area. They shouldn't have just dropped straight downwards onto their own footprint,, yet that is exactly what we saw. Hmmmm
Your opinions are nonsensical and coloured by your own twisted ideology.

Oh dear, the ignorant are teaching the stupid! It is, or was, a requirement of some Judaist and Christian sects, and Japanese also
"SUBMISSION" AND THE CHRISTIAN WALK
and, with her brood, is expected to walk "ten steps behind" the man, under his religiously imperious domination.
WHAT IS SUBMISSION ?
There is a prescribed "order", a hierarchy, and prescribed roles to be fulfilled if the home and marriage are to function on the level of God's best. That order is: Christ-Man-Woman-Child.
http://www.understandingyourbible.com/submis.htm

Last edited:
Remember this:

Your opinions are nonsensical and coloured by your own twisted ideology.
Hmmm with reference to the planes that crashed into the twin towers,,,, Did the planes not hit just one side/ corner of the towers? As I stated the towers should really have toppled at the point of impact (specially the second plane's impact point).. But of course, you're a man and understand exactly how buildings this tall should fall down. I'm just a nurse and only understand how people fall down. I accepted the (men's) reason why the towers both fell straight down, because of "dynamic loading".( and I still reserve the right to question this in the future) How come you seem to know the answer to everything? (because you sure seem to think you're always correct (even when it comes down to religion)) ? Is this a "male thing" that us women don't understand? Do you denigrate the fairer sex because you think we're a softer target? I have a degree, albeit in nursing.. Do you have a degree? (or did you fail your Sats?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back